Food for thought

FyreRose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Food for thought for Linden Labs:

Not all of us read the forums or think to do so. Perhaps an email or especially a notice in world would be good to make an announcement about things? Hell only reason I learned about the release of the new Linden homes was because of a creator I buy from posted on her FB page that the new Traditional and Boathouses were going fast and said to watch the Forums for the new releases.
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, FyreRose said:

Food for thought for Linden Labs:

Not all of us read the forums or think to do so. Perhaps an email or especially a notice in world would be good to make an announcement about things? Hell only reason I learned about the release of the new Linden homes was because of a creator I buy from posted on her FB page that the new Traditional and Boathouses were going fast and said to watch the Forums for the new releases.

Food for thought:

LL has a Blog and that is considered Official Communication.  There was a blog post when the first set of houses/houseboats was released.  When those were all taken, that blog post was updated to specifically say to watch a certain thread in the forums - and it gave the link to that thread.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.