I went to the loo, and missed it.

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guys, keep trying. Patch mentioned them going out in "waves". They didn't all come up at once.

If you can't teleport to one you get, the region may be under a restart, as some of them are restarting atm.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Ruslana Koskinen said:

keep trying, one corner still have no green dot. there are about 25-20 house boat.

Current Inventory Status (15 May 2019 @ 10:27am SLT )

Traditional Homes:  Out of Stock
Houseboats:  Out of Stock

•  

Keep on trying, people are abandoning their homes in search for houseboats.  If all else fails, there are some mainland parcels for sale on the cheap, I just got my waterfront 512 for $1400 lindens :) There are plenty of 512 old linden homes available too.

But, don't give up quite yet.

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 1

I've never owned or rented land and probably never will, so I'm curious...how exactly does this process work? Do you buy them on marketplace, is there a special page dedicated to them, or what?

I'm no expert but it always seems to be a very tricky procedure and there always seem to be so many disappointed people. Is there really no better system?

Just now, Amina Sopwith said:

I've never owned or rented land and probably never will, so I'm curious...how exactly does this process work? Do you buy them on marketplace, is there a special page dedicated to them, or what?

I'm no expert but it always seems to be a very tricky procedure and there always seem to be so many disappointed people. Is there really no better system?

As to the Linden Homes, you have to be Premium and you claim one via your Dashboard.  However, the newer ones on 1024 sqm plots (the amount of tier you get with your Premium) have all been snatched up.  They have lots of the older homes on 512 sqm plots that can still be gotten.

Or if you are Premium, you can buy yourself a parcel on the mainland.  You can find them by opening the map inworld and clicking the box at the top to show parcels for sale.  You can also use the inworld search function, the auction page, and the sub-forums here in Land.

Another option, not requiring Premium membership, is to rent.  You can find rentals via inworld search and the sub-forums here in Land.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1799 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.