Error Getting Linden Home

Pronoia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I may have just gotten an older my says anibition region not clue where that is. My rl partner out ruled me on a traditional house and said no he wants boat for the smaller sail boat. I'll deal with it I guess. I said fine but in 6 months I get my traditional it's the trade off

26 minutes ago, harms Lemon said:

i also kept getting error too then sorry all gone 

I did as well backed out and in 5 tries of accepting got one in ambition region. Mine is located outside middle far edge away from main land part in new area

Edited by anthonytorino

12 minutes ago, Dhyaanee said:

I abandoned on Ambition and someone landed right away and ejected me! :(    Agressive

why did you abandon there? Friends jsut saw traditional homes apear finally. grrr. But My partner gets his boathouse for 6 months then I get my traditional the remainer. his sailboat can rez there but my yacht can't its 386 prim until it attaches to me. 

[10:31] Patch Linden: Ok, we're technically out of homes again, but we're seeing the churn that comes after where they are abandoned and snapped back up.

[10:35] Patch Linden: This is that time when those that abandon have a real chance at losing their home sadly and someone else picking it up

Edited by MirandaBowers
another update came in

1 minute ago, MirandaBowers said:

[10:31] Patch Linden: Ok, we're technically out of homes again, but we're seeing the churn that comes after where they are abandoned and snapped back up.

Wow, that was FAST! :/
So, anybody who got a house - KEEP IT, don't try to get better location! xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.