You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Currently there are folks abandoning what they already have in prep for trying to get one in the new location.  Those pop in as available and typically get snatched right away because many people are refreshing that page constantly.

I've no clue how the old houses work - I never had one.

only setting to appearance, changing texture, light on/off, door lock/unlock.

2 minutes ago, Ruslana Koskinen said:

only setting to appearance, changing texture, light on/off, door lock/unlock.

The new ones have an access setting where you can name people that can do the color change stuff.  They can't use the mailbox or life preserver to change the model, but you can let them change the inside & outside colors and other stuff.

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

The new ones have an access setting where you can name people that can do the color change stuff.  They can't use the mailbox or life preserver to change the model, but you can let them change the inside & outside colors and other stuff.

That is a great improvement. The new linden house finally has functioning control :)

The other party does not like the house you are in as their "guest"  or they'd be in it , so when they are tired of the loss of control , boom they abandon.

Just be sure the group rights you've given them don't let them get other goodies from the group or cause damage or get  parcel sales proceeds etc.

6 minutes ago, Cam Mode said:

The other party does not like the house you are in as their "guest"  or they'd be in it , so when they are tired of the loss of control , boom they abandon.

Just be sure the group rights you've given them don't let them get other goodies from the group or cause damage or get  parcel sales proceeds etc.

Nobody except the actual owner can Abandon.  The houses are 'set' to group, not 'deeded' to group.  Additionally, the parcels cannot be sold.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, Cam Mode said:

For myself, not a big deal if someone abandons the place that I'm temporarily living in. I'll just go to my house boat and live....or try to swap again with someone else. I just go with the flow. Less stress and drama that way. 

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, ClariceRose said:

For myself, not a big deal if someone abandons the place that I'm temporarily living in. I'll just go to my house boat and live....or try to swap again with someone else. I just go with the flow. Less stress and drama that way. 

sure, most senior resident has more than 1 place for living :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.