Sign in to follow this  
BlueVioletVixen Lorefield

...Looking for [a] Parent/s

Hiya!

On and off for about a year, I've had an adoption panel at various different agencies.  My latest attempt is from March.  I haven't really gotten anything solid.  So I thought maybe it wouldn't hurt to post something here.

I'm an adult child who is a succubus/dark fae.  I also have a teenage fire angel son (whose typist is an avid RPer), and would simply adore having [a] grandparent/s.

I have a rather more detailed (and be forewarned, frank) application here, if you so choose to dive into it: https://majikvixen.blogspot.com/2018/05/so-you-are-interested-in-adopting-majik.html

-Thankies, and much 💜

Edited by BlueVioletVixen Lorefield
Forgot Tags!

I read your blog.  What a wonderful way to get to know you, both good and bad.

I hope you find the perfect fit.  You sound like a lot of fun with a nice dose of hectic chaos in your life.  Seriously, I wish you the best of luck. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Isn't "adult child" an oxymoron? 

LOL, when you read it like that... yes, I can kinda see what you mean.  ...And yeah, no, I'm not going to be an adult who goes out of their way to act like a child (as in "immature"), LOL.  I do want to be a mature adult child... I mean it more like, I'm not going to RP myself as a child/teenager, I'd like to be an adult who is someone's child.  :)  ...Like, I have some wisdom and some autonomy... My life just seems incomplete without the validation of love or a deeper relationship that one would normally get from a parent-child relationship, you know?  That's all.  😇

5 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I read your blog.  What a wonderful way to get to know you, both good and bad.

I hope you find the perfect fit.  You sound like a lot of fun with a nice dose of hectic chaos in your life.  Seriously, I wish you the best of luck. 

Thank you ❤️

I worked really hard on it, tweaking it here and there for a good year or so.

...I realize I have some hectic chaos.  I'm kinda tired of it falling under the "creative genius" category or whatever excuse we can label it as.  I would sincerely appreciate some structure... The kind a parent could offer, ya know?  😀