Yaruu

Is the picture on the event board okay to you?

Posted (edited)

Was at a Adult sim and everyone is discussing how come the Event Board changed, Apparently someone complaint to the owner that the so called image on the board "might" violate LL terms as they looks like underage.. Seriously? Since when do Hentai images illegal? And which part of them looked underage?? What are your views? 

Edited by Dakota Linden
Moderator Edit: Image with nudity removed

They definitely don't look underage, anyone who says otherwise certainly haven't seen any (or enough?) Anime and Hentai to be able to tell the difference between how a totally underage or teen or adult looks in these things.

1 hour ago, AlettaMondragon said:

They definitely don't look underage, anyone who says otherwise certainly haven't seen any (or enough?) Anime and Hentai to be able to tell the difference between how a totally underage or teen or adult looks in these things.

That is what i thought, it is very normal hentai and even many of the private parts are quite pixelated. Wonder why someone would say it is underage stuffs. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2019 at 1:54 PM, Yaruu said:

it is very normal hentai

On 5/15/2019 at 1:54 PM, Yaruu said:

anyone who says otherwise certainly haven't seen any (or enough?) Anime and Hentai to be able to tell the difference between how a totally underage or teen or adult looks in these things.

I think that is the whole issue. It's probably perfectly fine Hentai. But if you do not know Hentai at all, they look as like quite young girls indeed. And theres probably a lot of people in SL who do not know Hentai that well or at all.

Have banned girls form my previous adult sim in the past that were hentai or anime avies. Not because they were considered underage in Hentai terms, but in non Hentai terms they could very well be and it only takes one person to report you and cause a lot of problems (LL is very strict and unforgiving on that particular area)

The fact that you get complaints about it from people proves the point that it can get you in trouble, even if you have the best intentions. So just ask yourself if it would be worth the trouble for you or not. (and with trouble, I mean a possible (perma) ban, because LL takes it like reeeeaaaly serious)

On 5/15/2019 at 4:38 AM, Yaruu said:

And which part of them looked underage?? What are your views? 

The faces and outfits.

Edited by Zeta Vandyke
spelling
  • Like 2

I don't know anything about hentai (a little about manga) but I know what I don't like. I know that style lends itself to young looking characters, but that's why you have to be careful. It wouldn't occur to me to report it because they're not overtly children, but there's certainly some ambiguity. 

You can say I'm ignorant about hentai, and you'd be right, but if you're asking how it looks to me...well, I can see why some people might be uncomfortable with it. Big-eyed, round-faced characters with bunches and knee socks, and in positions where you really can't see if they have adult bodies or not...yeah, for someone who, like me, isn't au fait with hentai, it's not hugely implausible that they could be kids.

I'd play it safe and just find less ambiguous image. I'm sure there are plenty to choose from.

Quite aside from all that, are they supposed to be farting? What on earth is going on down there? Or do I not want to know?