Where in Second Life can I get a "road trip" vibe?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ROUTE2.thumb.jpg.84980540f603174e78d8619fa439c0cf.jpg

Best I've found for that kind of vibe (with the Mainland twist) is Route 2 across the north coast of the Atoll continent.

You can read about it here.*

It's a long drive. Pack sandwiches and a beverage.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Join Drivers of SL. There's a new road trip every week. You get a HUD that gives out turn by turn directions.

Here's last Saturday's drive on YouTube. 2 hours and 45 minutes. All the way from Jeoghot to Sansara, with boat and helicopter sections.

All the previous drive HUDs are stored in world in the Drivers of SL archives.

If you just want to drive a bit, I suggest Circuit de Corse on Corsica. Frequent well-marked rez areas and good roads.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

ROUTE2.thumb.jpg.84980540f603174e78d8619fa439c0cf.jpg

Best I've found for that kind of vibe (with the Mainland twist) is Route 2 across the north coast of the Atoll continent.

You can read about it here.*

It's a long drive. Pack sandwiches and a beverage.

That is my favorite place to ride my horses..It's such a nice ride and gives a really nice view of the wildness of mainland..So many different things to see there..

The Great wall which is there also, is really impressive and I think everyone should check it out at least one time in their SL.. I've ridden on top of it and it's such a neat ride as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Also note that the Bedstraw region (eastern side of Eucalyptus Heights mountains on Heterocera Atoll (outer atoll)) creates a connection link between Route 3 and Route 5 (the only other connections are North and West). I believe the best "road trip" experience one can have in all of SL is there at Heterocera because you can drive for, literally, hours and not travel the same road twice.

"Points of interest" map:

The_Map_of_Heterocera_Atoll.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.