Second Life Guides - SEEKING PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP NEW MEMBERS

Lexcee Tempest

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Everyone.

I co-own a brand new group, called Second Life Guides. It is a grouped formed in second life to help new members feel welcomed. It will require only your time and patience as it is volunteer work & not a job. You will go through two orientation periods where you will be trained the basics of your duties. You will then be asked to donate 4-6 hours of your time during the week in which you will choose how you'd like to distribute your hours on your own time. After orientation you will receive your SLG T-Shirt & Other materials needed to complete your tasks of helping new members. If this sounds like something you are interested in doing, Please apply by Visiting http://virtuallyrandomtv.weebly.com/become-a-second-life-guide.html

I will not be checking back on this thread unless to start a new one for the sole purpose that there are things my friends and i call "Forum Pigs" existing online. Forum Pigs are those who sit for decades at the computer on the forums page & await new threads so they can leave negative comments despite what the situation is. These are the unhelpful people :) , so if you have any questions please contact Ashlike Aura in world for more information. Thank you!

I will not be checking back on this thread unless to start a new one for the sole purpose that there are things my friends and i call "Forum Pigs" existing online. Forum Pigs are those who sit for decades at the computer on the forums page & await new threads so they can leave negative comments despite what the situation is. These are the unhelpful people...

I resent that. I have been at the computer for only about two minutes this evening after a long hiatus, and I will probably have another one immediately afterwards (a hiatus, that is, not a computer). This is factually inaccurate and a slur on my illustrious name. Also, I am very helpful indeed. I flag for spam where I see it, for a start.

BTW, as one of those "Forum Pigs" which is referred to on the "journal" at virtuallyrandomtv.weebly.---, let me just point you to the part(s) of the TOS which do say that you can't use SecondLife or their logo. Not that i want to be helpful...

http://secondlife.com/corporate/brand/trademark/

ETA: For anyone who cares, this is just one of the threads that responding to with any criticism, constructive or otherwise, makes one a "Forum Pig."

Elisheva Sopwith wrote:

I resent that. I have been at the computer for only about two minutes this evening after a long hiatus, and I will probably have another one immediately afterwards (a hiatus, that is, not a computer). This is factually inaccurate and a slur on my illustrious name. Also, I am very helpful indeed. I flag for spam where I see it, for a start.

I second that emotion (or was it motion?) - more or less :smileyindifferent:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4728 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.