Sl renaissance

Louminca

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sooo happy.

I come back to sl and there is all this animesh and new homes.  

The best part of the new homes is the lively and active looking community/ instead of depressing ghost town. Plus the cute Zooby babies, and avatars look great.  I'm gonna get my own little ea Sims life going.

But, Kinda wish a friend of mine that has passed but played sl for idk 12 years could see it now. 

Anything else revolutionary etc that I should check out??  Surely this animesh is shaking things up?

Something else to look out for is Bakes on Mesh (BoM), which - if I understand correctly - will let you use not only appliers on mesh bodies, but will even let you use your old system layers on your mesh body without too much hassle.

And of course, if you look up to the SL night sky, you see black stars or, if you don't/can't use Ultra graphics, the stars will just be larger than they used to be. This is the result of the Environment Enhancement Project (EEP) which, remarkably, was rolled out before the EEP viewer was ready (it is still in Beta). Once the EEP viewer comes out of Beta, the features will be integrated with the regular viewer, at which time you will be able to save and transfer/trade Windlight settings between avatars.

Enjoy the following two videos. More can be found on Youtube if you want.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Louminca said:

I'm sooo happy.

I come back to sl and there is all this animesh and new homes.  

The best part of the new homes is the lively and active looking community/ instead of depressing ghost town. Plus the cute Zooby babies, and avatars look great.  I'm gonna get my own little ea Sims life going.

But, Kinda wish a friend of mine that has passed but played sl for idk 12 years could see it now. 

Anything else revolutionary etc that I should check out??  Surely this animesh is shaking things up?

Also worth mentioning is Project Bento! You can have a look here - http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Project_Bento_Resources_and_Information

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

Also worth mentioning is Project Bento! You can have a look here - http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Project_Bento_Resources_and_Information

Hm, didn't think of mentioning that, because the way I've read the post was that she was asking about upcoming stuff. Re-reading it, it doesn't seem like she is asking for future stuffs, so my bad. LOL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.