Second Life is down.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Female Winslet said:

Yes, well, one time I was bar tending in world and I said to the room "If I can get you a drink, just let me know. I will fill up your drink and then knock it off the bar." The owner's response was "Hmmmmm.... maybe cats do not make the best bartenders." I was sad. I never got to tend bar again.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh . . . bittersweet memories of SL. I remember it well.

Whatever happened to the good old days of Equal Employment Opportunity?

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

About the only thing that is still up is the forum. Some maintenance they're running this week. You guys ready for the grid to be mostly down for next 3 or 4 days? Hope so, because now all the new(er) people will find out what it was really like back in the day. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wonder if when we can log back in (and stay in) will our hair and shoes be stuck up our butts again. 

Man, when LL effs up, they really eff up.

everyones new mesh  heads will be up their butts. haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Tarina Sewell said:

everyones new mesh  heads will be up their butts. haha

It will be the new fashion style, before you know it all the famous people will be dressing just like that as well, for when they walk the red carpet.

But in all seriousness, nobodys head should be misplaced...hopefully, maybe, fingers crossed (nah for reals!)

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Female Winslet said:

The little bar keeps getting longer and longer every time I try to login. Look! I can almost login!

5b814000846bb8c14f0b7538e25a1b1e.png.1719b9a843daac032dc5a1d2bc768e1b.png

It's a lot like watching a boiling pot of water isn't it?

That being said, we are terribly sorry that we currently have logins disabled. Rest assured we have our best Lindens hard at work on it right now though! Our goal is always to avoid down time for our Resident's as we understand how frustrating it can be. 

LL TOS:

blah blah blah

blah

Linden Lab does not ensure continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Service, the Software, the Websites, the Servers, or your Account, and you understand that you shall not be entitled to refunds or other compensation based on Linden Lab's failure to provide any of the foregoing other than as explicitly provided in this Agreement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties and, to that extent, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.