Jump to content

Look what's coming....


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen from the east side of Bellisseria tonight. It will probably be a few more days at least, so don't start having meltdowns!  

If I'm lucky enough to get a houseboat, it looks like it might a sea-locked one.  A nifty modifications to the bike, and I'm ready for that  😉

No, it's Abnor on the move!! No doubt tired and weary, but satisfied.. after a long day working on the Squishy Pickle....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Bigger than a houseboat!

 

new-continent_007.jpg

Yes! That monster went very close to my small tugboat. And then there was big passenger plane circling nearby. Finally I saw it landing on the street between the houses. Nobody was hurt. Phew.... :/:PxD

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Coby Foden said:

Yes! That monster went very close to my small tugboat. And then there was big passenger plane circling nearby. Finally I saw it landing on the street between the houses. Nobody was hurt. Phew.... :/:PxD

I thought Onassis should run you over. Glad you made it out safe. 🧐

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Littlemouse Topaz said:

honestly, i would take either one

In that case, you might as well refresh whenever you have a chance, because I bet there will be some houses popping up as people abandon them to prepare for the houseboat release.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

In that case, you might as well refresh whenever you have a chance, because I bet there will be some houses popping up as people abandon them to prepare for the houseboat release.

I heard they told in group chat that people use auto refresh of the page.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I heard they told in group chat that people use auto refresh of the page.

Yeah I think there was a notecard sent out with instructions? I do it the old fashioned way and hammer on the keyboard myself.

ETA: Without having read the instructions, I wonder what good this does anyone. You still have to be there looking at the page to claim the house, and how do you keep it from refreshing when you don't want it to (and losing the house for you)? Hmm maybe I *should* read the instructions. lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Suspended Shepherd said:

Shame on me, I used it yesterday, but get kicked out after 5 minutes so I stopped using it.

I was afraid to get callus on my F5-Finger ...

Oh I remember someone (maybe you?) saying in group chat that they had been kicked out. I guess LL ain't playing that game.  xD

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh I remember someone (maybe you?) saying in group chat that they had been kicked out. I guess LL ain't playing that game.  xD

 

4 minutes ago, Suspended Shepherd said:

Shame on me, I used it yesterday, but get kicked out after 5 minutes so I stopped using it.

I was afraid to get callus on my F5-Finger ...

 

PS.: is a firefox-addon ... but you get kicked as I said

I guess I will keep clicking then

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frankief said:

do I abandon my meadowbrook house  now ready for the big scramble

 

 

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That's really something only you can decide. Personally, I would, but then I would not mind being without a house if they did not open the new houses up as quickly as I'd hoped for. If you can deal with being "homeless", then sure, go for it.

 

I definitely would. If something happens that somehow you do miss, it's easy to pop back to Meadowbrook if you don't want to sit and play Refresh Roulette on the homes page,

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marsellus Walcott said:

Quartz Mole just confirmed the current position guys 

" Quartz Mole: ? The new regions that have appeared to the North East corner of Bellisseria are in their final position"

does that mean that they are going to release them so we can get one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...