Jump to content
Sylvia Tamalyn

Look what's coming....

Recommended Posts

Patch just edited his update post:

Current Inventory Status (18 April 2019 @ 7:30am SLT )

Traditional Homes:  Out of Stock
Houseboats:  709 (pending)

  •  
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....and 5 minutes later Houseboats:  Out of Stock  :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SevenSecrets said:

Patch just edited his update post:

Current Inventory Status (18 April 2019 @ 7:30am SLT )

Traditional Homes:  Out of Stock
Houseboats:  709 (pending)

 

Yeah... except he edited that nearly a month ago. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SevenSecrets said:

Patch just edited his update post:

Current Inventory Status (18 April 2019 @ 7:30am SLT )

Traditional Homes:  Out of Stock
Houseboats:  709 (pending)

  •  

that was back in april thats old news now :) 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

 

Yeah... except he edited that nearly a month ago. :)

No, I looked earlier this morning, and it said 0 houseboats. :P

Edit:  actually, it said "Out of Stock"

 

Edited by SevenSecrets
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though it does give us the exact count that we've been guessing on.  I'm pretty sure many of us missed that part.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this is possible with TOS but can some people do a house swap? Give rezz rights to each other and live there until we are able to get what we really want in a few months when things calm down? No money to be exchanged, just a friendly swap?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ClariceRose said:

Not sure if this is possible with TOS but can some people do a house swap? Give rezz rights to each other and live there until we are able to get what we really want in a few months when things calm down? No money to be exchanged, just a friendly swap?

 

You are totally allowed to let anyone you want live in your house and rez there. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SevenSecrets said:

No, I looked earlier this morning, and it said 0 houseboats. :P

 

Good catch.

Kinda hate it when Patch, erm, patches his post like that. I mean, it's hard enough refreshing the homes page: refreshing his start-post too, that's getting too rich. 😜 Honestly, I wish he updates by adding a reply, so we can all get notifications.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barbie Glas said:

I finally got a traditional home! I am so happy! Now the fun begins. 😍

 

Congratulations, Barbie! :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barbie Glas said:

I finally got a traditional home! I am so happy! Now the fun begins. 😍

 

Congrats! 🎉

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, danel Kurosawa said:

Omg...😂

Snapshot_077.jpg

Avatar 1: Yay! Finally, this is my house. Woohoo....! :D
Avatar 2: No, it's mine.
Avatar 1: How come? I was here first, so it must be mine. You have to look for another house. Go away, hushh.... ¬¬
Avatar 2: Look, you need to reserve the house via web page. You just cannot grab a house by coming here first. B|
Avatar 1: What web page? Nobody has said anything to me about a web page! Did I wait in the border for two bloody days for nothing?
Avatar 2: Unfortunately that indeed is the case. So sorry for you.
Avatar 1: :S

(I do hope that everybody know how to get a house.)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matty Luminos said:

Did they actually all go in 5 minutes? 😳

They haven't been even released yet.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matty Luminos said:

Did they actually all go in 5 minutes? 😳

Not released yet - anytime between now and Noon SLT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Avatar 1: Yay! Finally, this is my house. Woohoo....! :D
Avatar 2: No, it's mine.
Avatar 1: How come? I was here first, so it must be mine. You have to look for another house. Go away, hushh.... ¬¬
Avatar 2: Look, you need to reserve the house via web page. You just cannot grab a house by coming here first. B|
Avatar 1: What web page? Nobody has said anything to me about a web page! Did I wait in the border for two bloody days for nothing?
Avatar 2: Unfortunately that indeed is the case. So sorry for you.
Avatar 1: :S

(I do hope that everybody know how to get a house.)

Avatars 1, 3, 4, 5, to infinity: *starts new forum threads to complain about it all*

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Avatars 1, 3, 4, 5, to infinity: *starts new forum threads to complain about it all*

Most definitely.  That is what the rest of today and the next few weeks have in store for us.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barbie Glas said:

I finally got a traditional home! I am so happy! Now the fun begins. 😍

 

Lucky... I've been trying for WEEKS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ClariceRose said:

Not sure if this is possible with TOS but can some people do a house swap? Give rezz rights to each other and live there until we are able to get what we really want in a few months when things calm down? No money to be exchanged, just a friendly swap?

 

Well me and my  six alts have a family group. The alt that owns the house deeded it to the group. We all have rezz rights. So why not make two groups? Owner A of house A and owner B of house B (plus all the friends they want in) and A deeds his house to the B group and vice versa.

It is a matter of trust for the two owners could live in BOTH houses.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well me and my  six alts have a Family Group the alt that owns the house deeded it to the group. We all have rezz rights. So why not make two groups Owner A of house A and owner B of house B (plus all the friends they want in) and A ddeds his house to the B group and vice versa. It is a matter of trust for the two owner could live in BOTH houses.

Actually the house would have been "set" to group because they cannot be "deeded" to the group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Sorry I do not really understand the difference - In "about land" I can choose a group and then check "allow deed". Anyway we all can rezz now and after a lot of fumbling we all are on the list of the Control Panel and at least can open the doors! ;)

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Sorry I do not really understand the difference - In "about land" I can choose a group and then check "allow deed". Anyway we all can rezz now and after a lot of fumbling we all are on the list of the Control Panel and at least can open the doors! ;)

 

You can check the little "allow deed to group" box, but the actual "Deed" button is greyed out as Linden Homes cannot be transferred and deeding to a group is a transfer of ownership. When you look at About Land it will show you as the owner of the parcel. If it were deeded it would say "(Group Owned)". Certain things like autoreturn not returning items set the same group or only group members being able to rez will work if the land is set to the group, but other things like group members being able to control parcel settings only work with land that is actually owned by the group.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...