Jump to content
Diane Soulstar

Can you please give us an estimated time frame of releasing the new Linden Homes?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Bengta said:

They will keep telling us 'Soon' as long as we continue to pay premium.  Why should anyone continue to pay premium with no date in sight??   Fool be us if we think we will see a new linden house boat in out future any time SOON!

They are working on 2 batches. A traditional batch as well as another boat house and more traditional shortly just after. It's estimated to double the size of the contenent area so it's not going to be small. Probably between the 8-15th of june both will be released. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

 Probably between the 8-15th of june both will be released. 

Where does that time frame come from (source?)?

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

. A traditional batch as well as another boat house and more traditional shortly just after. It's estimated to double the size of the contenent area so it's not going to be small. Probably between the 8-15th of june both will be released. 

And I would like to see the source on both comments.  Patch did say there would be a release of traditional and houseboats AS WELL AS a new style as yet to be revealed.  I have seen nothing official that suggests these releases will double the size of the continent.    Please let us know where that info comes from. 

 

I agree that it was at least officially hinted  that the houseboats and traditionals might be along before mid June, but we have seen almost no work to support that so far --- either on Bellisseria or on SSP.  

 

Source: Patch on the update thread

Quote

We know they will go very quickly, but as time goes on we will get more out, and hopefully faster.

Our next focus will be to bring more Traditional Homes plus more Houseboats in another smaller launch while working in parallel to a larger launch and an exciting new theme. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

And I would like to see the source on both comments.  Patch did say there would be a release of traditional and houseboats AS WELL AS a new style as yet to be revealed.  I have seen nothing official that suggests these releases will double the size of the continent.    Please let us know where that info comes from. 

 

I agree that it was at least officially hinted  that the houseboats and traditionals might be along before mid June, but we have seen almost no work to support that so far --- either on Bellisseria or on SSP.  

 

Source: Patch on the update thread

 

Facepalm.

 

The estimation is just that based on SSP progress. When you monitor you can see the various areas they have been focusing on.  As well as comments of a introduction of a new theme, most likely in the new lake region lindens, I'm discussions with moles, and hints based n previous SSP continent, and current additions with positions on where they have been focusing day to day.  

It's speculation based on comments from It pretty obvious the content will be more then double when its all done, and current SSP masses that shift. 

Progress has been made on the SSP. Since the last Weekly snap shot. You can see road areas and grouped homes near the lake area. The next update to the Ariel image will be this Sunday, if the update it like other sims. Just after the last those groupings appeared

 

current bell map may 30.png

SSP region may 30.png

Edited by anthonytorino
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

Facepalm.

 

The estimation is just that based on SSP progress. When you monitor you can see the various areas they have been focusing on.  As well as comments of a introduction of a new theme, most likely in the new lake region lindens, I'm discussions with moles, and hints based n previous SSP continent, and current additions with positions on where they have been focusing day to day.  

It's speculation based on comments from It pretty obvious the content will be more then double when its all done, and current SSP masses that shift. 

 

 

OK. I thought perhaps that was what you meant. Yes, many of us have seen SSP so I think many agree that is the END plan. What I read in your statement (perhaps incorrectly) is that that Bellisseria would be doubled with the addition of the June (ish) releases.  

Perhaps they are working somewhere other than SSP and Bellisseria but I am not seeing enough progress so far to guess that mid month (or sooner) timeline is going to happen. We are almost halfway through the days in question. 

 

Again, this was your text I was referring to: 

"A traditional batch as well as another boat house and more traditional shortly just after. It's estimated to double the size of the contenent area so it's not going to be small. Probably between the 8-15th of june both will be released. "

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Some of us had our side with LL early on and adopted their way of doing things even n opensim grids.

Most sims are created off the grid, with some aspects tested on grid before uploading the completed sims to the grid.

This allows editing and creation from multiple locations by multiple people, then you set the sims grid id and location and a one person can pop theirs in while anther pops theirs in later. 

Test based ones on a grid are often to work out issues and ideas. 

The snap shots also are not updating the same as regular sims. 

By the looks of it they have boat slips all around the lake and down a majority of new coasts and have some houses in the new areas. They def have a lot coming. 

In the SSP test zone the modules unit (orange) has shifted down. 

 

 

Edited by anthonytorino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

If you look on the world map you can clearly see another continent they have set up other areas for both new houses and houseboats and you can even see them in place, so I think we can safely say they are implementing more:). Plus there are a few plots I've seen that look like they'll be releasing on Belliseria too.

The other continent that you see on the map is the SSP "work area".  It is not a new continent for Residents.  It is simply where the Moles are doing much of their Linden Home work. Those regions get moved to the Bellisseria continent when they are ready, or close to ready, for launch.

 

 

5 hours ago, Bengta said:

We can all see they are working and to date the new areas are very nice; I would prefer NOT to have to pay an increase until they deliver and no one can be guaranteed when and if they will receive one.  

You are free to give up your Premium membership and NOT pay the increase until such time as more homes are released.

 

 

 

3 hours ago, anthonytorino said:

In the SSP test zone the modules unit (orange) has shifted down. 

 

The Orange stuff is where it always has been.  Current SSP location:

image.png.d2cc70123e65d5e274e61446919fe71e.png

 

Those orange areas were first noted in the SSP thread in February -- in region SSP186:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Tequlia Tapioca said:

Looks like somebodies burning the midnight oil.  I never noticed the sims above Bellisseria before this evening.

image.png

They appear to be additional work areas of existing ones.  Take the one labeled SSP92X - if you zoom in it looks just like SSP92,which matches Bellessaria region Calm Waves.  Ditto for the rest of those upper regions.

image.png.ddb30e3fdfb84d6ee7277a4d81811d75.pngimage.png.2cfadb1bafbc4339b079b0b66868b01b.pngimage.png.d374f6bcab902db45cffc4f07c84d544.png  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The other continent that you see on the map is the SSP "work area".  It is not a new continent for Residents.  It is simply where the Moles are doing much of their Linden Home work. Those regions get moved to the Bellisseria continent when they are ready, or close to ready, for launch.

Thanks very much for that:) That's very interesting, and disappointing too:( If it's anything  to go by then it doesn't look like there are that many more houseboats coming...maybe about 300. Gonna be some disappointed people (me included 😢) if the demand hinted at on the forums is anything to go by. A beach place seems to be popular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tequlia Tapioca said:

Looks like somebodies burning the midnight oil.  I never noticed the sims above Bellisseria before this evening.

 

Its been there for a couple of days at least that I know of , just test areas is my guess since they look like copies.  I like the mouse though:)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Tequlia Tapioca said:

Looks like somebodies burning the midnight oil.  I never noticed the sims above Bellisseria before this evening.

image.png

They've been there since after the first wave(at the latest). They just don't seem to always load their images so they are not always easily visible unless you zoom in to them. Not sure what they do as they have images of random areas around Bell. Maybe an overlay image so we don't know exactly what is underneath, or a testing zone.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, s2Pandora said:

They've been there since after the first wave(at the latest). They just don't seem to always load their images so they are not always easily visible unless you zoom in to them. Not sure what they do as they have images of random areas around Bell. Maybe an overlay image so we don't know exactly what is underneath, or a testing zone.

Tricky!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 9:08 PM, Mollymews said:

i would like to see LL figure out what is the least number of regions that could be built out and released at one time. When it takes 4 weeks to make 40 regions then 10 a week ?  5 regions twice weekly ? 2 regions a day Monday to Friday ?

fewer regions dropped at once at shorter time intervals is better than more regions dropped at once at longer intervals. Feed them into the system on a faster cycle. As all many more people wanting a home will get one sooner

We do think alike lol 

I was just saying this to a friend inworld about LL releasing homes as soon as that region or regions are complete. Smaller batches but happier people because they can get in faster.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Lainey McConach said:

I just bought an annual membership to realize.. I still have no choice except the old, outdated houses... not cool 

They have done two releases so far. Another batch on the way very soon! And you can always watch the forums here and join the inworld Bellisseria community & citizen groups to get updates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lainey McConach said:

I just bought an annual membership to realize.. I still have no choice except the old, outdated houses... not cool 

If you aren't able to get one in the next release, I'm sure there will continue to be releases periodically all year, so I would imagine at some point during the year you will be able to get one of the new houses.  

The Linden Home is just one way to use the perk of 1024 sqm of free tier, plus there are other premium benefits which you may end up enjoying during the year.

 

Edited by moirakathleen
added some more info
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lainey McConach said:

I just bought an annual membership to realize.. I still have no choice except the old, outdated houses... not cool 

Most of us are using some sort of auto refresh add on button on our browser and  rolling the dice in hopes for a new Linden home. a new batch should be released soon. Keep an eye on the forums, it may increase your odds of a new home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MaidenHu said:

Most of us are using some sort of auto refresh add on button on our browser and  rolling the dice in hopes for a new Linden home. a new batch should be released soon. Keep an eye on the forums, it may increase your odds of a new home.

i found the best chance you have for a new home is to manually refresh the page  ,several  times a day for sometime   ,its all a matter of quik reacting in seconds ,so you need to keep your eye at the screen ,there are houses and boats being abandoned each day so it kind of playing roulette  ,but it is possible to have a home in day 's 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

its all a matter of quik reacting in seconds ,so you need to keep your eye at the screen

yep ...some seem to think autorefresh helps even when you'r not at home, or doing your work /chores ... but you really need to be at the machine or you'll be toooo late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2019 at 5:24 PM, anthonytorino said:

Facepalm.

 

The estimation is just that based on SSP progress. When you monitor you can see the various areas they have been focusing on.  As well as comments of a introduction of a new theme, most likely in the new lake region lindens, I'm discussions with moles, and hints based n previous SSP continent, and current additions with positions on where they have been focusing day to day.  

It's speculation based on comments from It pretty obvious the content will be more then double when its all done, and current SSP masses that shift. 

Progress has been made on the SSP. Since the last Weekly snap shot. You can see road areas and grouped homes near the lake area. The next update to the Ariel image will be this Sunday, if the update it like other sims. Just after the last those groupings appeared

 

current bell map may 30.png

SSP region may 30.png

The "Pickle Shift" should totally be a new dance move!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...