MAKE $$! STOP WASTING TIME IN DEAD CLUBS!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

❤️ Pretty Girls Are Plushies! ❤️

Are you tired of working at dead stale clubs? Are you looking to earn L$ for shopping sprees in SL but also to cash out in RL?
Plush is a custom built, exclusive club that has constant wealthy patrons that love to spoil our Plushies! Our staff are purely professional. We are not a hang-out, sorority, or clique - we are purely about making money!

We are looking for sexy talented girls that love to be naughty
Our hiring process is very selective but we will train the right candidates!

Perks:
♥ Exclusive staff earn up to 50L per hour + keep 80% of tips.
♥ Training and classes provided on how to be successful in this industry.
♥ Bonuses + Gifts.

Stop by today for an application!

❤️❤️❤️

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plush/97/129/23

Edited by PlushiePlayThing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ChibiDragon007 said:

This club is great except if you miss even one small 'secret phrase' on the note-card during the interview process, you're kicked out the door and can't even re-apply to work there if you wanted to do so. I got all the way through the interview process (which took over a week because the girl in charge of interviewing new hires almost forgot about me until I messaged her a couple of times), missed the secret phrase and was told I couldn't be hired. Recently I inquired about possibly applying again and was told two completely different things. One employee (a friend of mine) stated that it was possible to re-apply. Another club employee rudely told me that they don't accept re-hires after I politely inquired. Some consistency on that matter would be nice.

perhaps you, and all the girls reading these advertisements should think about : they place mainly their adds here because it's free advertisement.
Also "clubs" that are placing add in this frequency, are bad in keeping employees... that's not without reasons.

• Like 1

We are sorry that you were not hired and this has left you disgruntled, ChibiDragon007. We have the policy of "secret phrases" in our rules that we ask you to read to ensure that they are actually being read before being hired. Also, what our girls earn is posted in our lobby for all to see and we welcome everyone to come see! Always make the decision on what works for you when seeking a job in Second Life. We are not a social club or hang out, but if this is what you are seeking then you should look around at some other clubs. Our girls are purely focused on their clients and we have created an environment that is productive to us.

Good luck to you and your future endeavors. 

Any further questions about how we operate - feel free to drop in and ask to speak to a manger or owner at Plush! And if you are a girl that is seeking to work at a pay-to-stay club that has high expectations from our staff before introduction to our wealthy patrons, please feel free to drop by and grab an application!

❤️

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plush/97/129/23

Edited by PlushiePlayThing

On 6/19/2019 at 7:59 AM, ChibiDragon007 said:

Yeah on their application/notecards there is a 'secret phrase' or something. One of those "If you've read this please show it off in public chat during interview." Last I checked I think it was along the lines of, "___ has stolen my purse! Get away from me!" or similar and you had to copy-paste it into local chat during your interview to confirm you read their notecards they gave you with all of their rules and such. They have some crazy rules too... like forget about having friends coming by to say hi, you can't have friends hang out with you at the club. Basically you can't have anyone come to chill with you unless they're paying for a service.

lolz Well, I see that you typed in the entire Declaration of Independence as required by Notecard 867-5309.  However, you did NOT type it in Olde English.  While this was not directly stated in our application, we do expect "our girls" to be able to figure that out via deductive reasoning.

Sounds like a real fun place to work. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.