ATy2018

Where are any good doctors

I think I am pregnant I have had 2 missed periods. And i want to see a good doctor. Any suggestions? Every Clinic I go to they have no one ever there.

Posted (edited)

HI Aty2018 do you use mama allpa? , I am a certified mama allpa doctor and run my own clinic. Mama allpa staff work by appointments only. If you use mama allpa go to the main store and by the waterfalls is a board of all active official mama allpa doctors, take your time to read each profile as we all work differently and message who you think suits you, as in time zone etc. Once you have messaged a doctor or two, do wait up to 48hrs for a response. Mama Allpa services are free of charge 

If you do not use mama allpa then there are many paid for and sometimes free clinics in world , do be careful when using them , SOME NOT ALL have been known to charge ridiculously high amounts of  lindens or even been known to take your money and disappear. Do your homework, ask questions and use a reputable clinic, there are plenty of great clinics and doctors out there.

Good luck with your pregnancy . 

Edited by Demi Meridoc
typo
  • Like 2

On 5/13/2019 at 9:38 AM, ATy2018 said:

What's there name 

It was someone who trolls the forum with multiple accounts periodically. I'm not remembering the name of that one just now. It's in my memory somewhere :) She was claiming she was going to lose her pregnancy because she couldn't find a role play doctor to pretend to deliver it so we took charge and helped out. It was just the neighbourly thing to do.

If I remember correctly, Pamela was in charge of rezzing useful things, Alwin boiled the water I think and Sassy was responsible for fire-related chaos. It was grand fun and a good community-building activity :D

The thread will be in the archives somewhere.

• Like 2