about prime use

lalithm003

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i ressed some objects in my land counts about 75 prims,but ultimately it said i used 285 prims,i searched in world wether  i have use any other things  but i didnt ressed objects more than 75 prims

so i contacted a land agent,he said to reset home,i did it,but still has the same problem.tried to contact land owner he is non contactable,anyone know who can help me in this isuue?

2 answers to this question

It sounds like there may be some confusion. Did you rez 75 objects, or did you rez objects that have a Land Impact of 75?  Those are not the same.  Open the World >> About Land menu while you are in your parcel.

58a8de883acb35f9a3646d7e12952edc.png

Parcel Land Capacity tells you how much land impact you are allowed to have on the parcel

Parcel Land Impact tells you how much land impact you are actually using.

As long as you are using less land pact than you are allowed, you are doing well, no matter how many objects you have rezzed.

Edited by Rolig Loon

2 hours ago, lalithm003 said:

i ressed some objects in my land counts about 75 prims,but ultimately it said i used 285 prims,i searched in world wether  i have use any other things  but i didnt ressed objects more than 75 prims

so i contacted a land agent,he said to reset home,i did it,but still has the same problem.tried to contact land owner he is non contactable,anyone know who can help me in this isuue? 

It's not clear whether you are renting the parcel, or if you own the parcel. 

If you are renting the parcel, did it come with a house or other landscaping/décor already on it?  If so, the prim count (LI) for those items is often included in the About Land - Objects tab  "Parcel Land Impact" count, and in the "Owned by Parcel Owner" count.  What I generally do in that type of rental situation is two things:

(1) When I first rent the parcel, I look the Parcel Land Impact count before I rez anything, and write that down in a notecard.  This tells me how many objects on the land belong to the land owner prior to me putting out any of my items.

(2) I keep a notecard of everything I've rezzed, and it's LI.  This is handy for when you rent a place which already has some items on it and/or where the LI allowance you have as a renter is different than what the "Parcel Land Capacity" number.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.