Andy Christensen

Bay City - Cheapest land in the region, 1056 double prims (724). Pathway protected!

This beautiful land is currently the CHEAPEST in Bay City, at only 60 L/sqm. Most other properties in this region are 120+ L/sqm, so this is a bargain (throwaway price!).

1056 piece of land, comes with 724 prims (doubled), in one of the most beautiful areas of Second Life with an active community!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay City - Edgartown/235/56/40

G rated

$63,500 .. $60 L$ a sqm

1056 is a weird amount .. price is .. optimistic 

Posted (edited)

Firesale! Lowered the price. By far, the cheapest land in Bay City! All the surrounding properties are going for 100k+.

I'm also open to offers.

Please message me in world if you're interested at all!

Edited by Andy Christensen

Greetings! 

All Off Topic posts have been removed.  If you wish to discuss land pricing in Second Life, please create a separate thread in the General Land Forum section. 

Posted (edited)

Just an update, I had some interested parties message me in-world about the community, and I explianed there's a parade every year, and Bay City has a really active and friendly community. I can't recommend it enough, it's a bunch of fun.

3 hours ago, Andy Christensen said:

Bump. Beautiful land is still available.

Previous posts adding more info and changing prices are valid reasons to update the thread. Simply bumping is not.  Here is a comment Jagix previous made about thread bumping:

image.thumb.png.a32067f553a48cc6507ea509bee5b627.png

You can find it here:
https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/428143-adult-club-needs-staff/?do=findComment&comment=1853352

18 hours ago, Fannie Parkin said:

weird size and a not so good position

The size is perfect. It can be owned by anyone with their free premium tier and 10% group bonus. And the position is fine, it's connected to a Linden pathway.

On 5/26/2019 at 3:07 PM, TilRay said:

Still looks like L$52800 to me

If you're interested, please  give me your offer. You can message me here on the forums, or in-world. I'm always open to negotiation.

Posted (edited)

NEW LOWERED PRICE of only 43k! By far the lowest in the region. (It's only 41 L/sqm)

By the way, it can be purchased if you only have 1024 tier by creating your own Group (and inviting one other person to the group), then donating your 1024 tier to the group. The group will recieve a 10% bonus, and you'll be able to own up to 1126 of land. Then, you can just "buy as gorup" when you purchase the land, and boom! You're all set.

Please message me in-world if you need any help with this, I'm more than willing to help!

Adding to what Andy said -- if you choose to create a new group for the purchase, it is HIGHLY recommended that the second group person be your own alt rather than someone else, because DRAMA Happens.

17 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Adding to what Andy said -- if you choose to create a new group for the purchase, it is HIGHLY recommended that the second group person be your own alt rather than someone else, because DRAMA Happens.

Yes, this is correct! I'm willing to help (and give advice) to anyone interested. Just PM me here, or message me in-world. Thanks!