Bay City - Cheapest land in the region, 1056 double prims (724). Pathway protected!

Andy Christensen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This beautiful land is currently the CHEAPEST in Bay City, at only 60 L/sqm. Most other properties in this region are 120+ L/sqm, so this is a bargain (throwaway price!).

1056 piece of land, comes with 724 prims (doubled), in one of the most beautiful areas of Second Life with an active community!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay City - Edgartown/235/56/40

Just an update, I had some interested parties message me in-world about the community, and I explianed there's a parade every year, and Bay City has a really active and friendly community. I can't recommend it enough, it's a bunch of fun.

Edited by Andy Christensen

3 hours ago, Andy Christensen said:

Bump. Beautiful land is still available.

Previous posts adding more info and changing prices are valid reasons to update the thread. Simply bumping is not.  Here is a comment Jagix previous made about thread bumping:

image.thumb.png.a32067f553a48cc6507ea509bee5b627.png

You can find it here:
https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/428143-adult-club-needs-staff/?do=findComment&comment=1853352

NEW LOWERED PRICE of only 43k! By far the lowest in the region. (It's only 41 L/sqm)

By the way, it can be purchased if you only have 1024 tier by creating your own Group (and inviting one other person to the group), then donating your 1024 tier to the group. The group will recieve a 10% bonus, and you'll be able to own up to 1126 of land. Then, you can just "buy as gorup" when you purchase the land, and boom! You're all set.

Please message me in-world if you need any help with this, I'm more than willing to help!

Edited by Andy Christensen

17 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Adding to what Andy said -- if you choose to create a new group for the purchase, it is HIGHLY recommended that the second group person be your own alt rather than someone else, because DRAMA Happens.

Yes, this is correct! I'm willing to help (and give advice) to anyone interested. Just PM me here, or message me in-world. Thanks!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.