Hi, 

I am looking for options to connect to SL from mobile. As I  will be travelling and  will not have my laptop with me .I have used Mobile grid (text  only) client and Lumiya (text + 3 D). I have found Lumiya quite handy. But I am facing issues with Lumiya now as it is giving me problems. Is there something like Lumiya with 3 D capability for mobile that I can use. Please let me know.

To the best of my knowledge there are no other mobile apps for SL on Android. And as I understand it even Lumiya is no longer available in the Play Store.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, seanabrady said:

To the best of my knowledge there are no other mobile apps for SL on Android. And as I understand it even Lumiya is no longer available in the Play Store.

Yes that I  know. SL  should provide options for mobile compatible viewer. even if it takes away few L$. but at times it can  work to stay connected.

It basically means with Lumiya gone now almost.  the fantastic option to connect to 3 D view is  also gone.