Purchased item on MP, review refused

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Copy your purchase history into a SUPPORT TICKET with MARKETPLACE as the choice of topics and ask that things get fixed so that you can review. Plenty of things  can happen. Databases are fickle little devils. 

• Like 1

I just had another thought. Yesterday someone wrote for a redelivery of an item. While she had definitely purchased the item (I did the redelivery for her at the end) she was NOT able to do the redelivery on her own. The page showed that she had purchased and gave her the date but it wouldn't let her redeliver. So there may just be a Marketplace issue at the moment. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tiziana Corleone said:

I purchased a product on Marketplace a couple of weeks ago and after using it decided to write a review.  I tried but was "told" I needed to purchase the product  to write a review. !!! Where is the disconnect here?

Be absolutely sure you are trying to review the correct item. For example: I tried to review an item and got the same thing and I was perplexed, until I realized I purchased a different color - so I have to find the right version and voila.

9 hours ago, MissMagicCakes said:

Some creators re-upload items to avoid negative reviews. Its not supposed to be allowed but I know several that do it anyway.

If this is the case, @Tiziana Corleone, and you are absolutely certain you are on the right one - try a redelivery. If you cannot and the listing shows redeliveries are allowed, then FLAG it as Delisting and Relisting - because that is against Mrket Place TOS.

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I just had another thought. Yesterday someone wrote for a redelivery of an item. While she had definitely purchased the item (I did the redelivery for her at the end) she was NOT able to do the redelivery on her own. The page showed that she had purchased and gave her the date but it wouldn't let her redeliver. So there may just be a Marketplace issue at the moment. 

Was it a gift? Here's the one catch/glitch/feature of Market Place redeliveries: the one who *paid* for it can request the redelivery, NOT the one who received it. The buyer requests the redelivery and the one who received it the first time will receive it again. This could also be the case with WISHLIST Itemes, I'm not sure. But something (important) to know about.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.