Is there a way to work on my sl inventory when not in sl?

Starrai Aristocrat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

you're welcome.

i want to add, though, that if you were looking for a way to work on clothing textures or sculpted items or even scripts, a lot of that can be done offline. if this is what you meant by work on your inventory then we can give you a lot of tips on how to. just say the word!

Yes there is. It's called Pocket Metaverse (or Pocket MV) and it is an app on my iPhone. I'm sure there are other phone apps that can do the same. Just search for 'secondlife' in itunes or whatever app store you use. You can also do IMs, local chat, and teleports among other things with the app. Good for monitoring your business or fiddling with your inventory while away from your computer somewhere.

• Like 1

this will require a log-in. the op asked for a way that did not require a log-in. the inventory is located on the servers. accessing the inventory without logging in would require magic.

eta: and i commented on a comment that is now not there. what do you know - magic exists after all :matte-motes-sing:

@Bee , thats the bug I was telling you about LOL... Comments on the OP disappear if you try to access them with the permalink, you need to delete the end of the URL (from the word comment to the end) and that opens it again.....But you may not see this this one either cos I just commented in same place. :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4734 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.