What words should I use to search for walking sound overriders in the Marketplace?

Jenova Spires

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've tried using categories, and I've tried using "sonic overriders", "walk sound", and "sound overrider", but these don't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've heard other avatars with better-sounding footsteps than the SL default, and I'd love to buy some & try them out for a better SL experience.

9 answers to this question

the default footstep sound is the best. there is none. unless you bump into objects.

if you decide to go ahead and add footstep sounds to walk around with - be prepared to be muted by the ones around you. (as in, it's not very popular)

going shopping/hanging out when someone with a footstep sound tps in and the sound gets stuck and loops even though the person is standing still... mmmm... not :matte-motes-mad:

• Like 2

Lol bee, yes, and almost but not quite as bad as those damn seagulls masquerading as every bird in the world, even parrots. I have a parrot on a perch that sounds like a seagull. I ended up strangling it (well, not really, it just stopped working one day).

LOL. Honestly Peewee, it just stopped one day, gave a last croak and passed on to wherever parrots go (whistles innocently) :smileywink:

and bee...I used to wear an Angel tag for ages in SL (a tag some shop had)...it fooled people for a long time..I guess no more :smileysad:

don't despair, nyll; i am sure there is a hud out there that can reset your angel status! :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

(and, pssst... look at peewee's comment... obviously not an angel! i don't even know what she's talking about!) :matte-motes-whistle:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.