CATWA Hair Question

KathyGables

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am fast tracking my education in mesh bodies and have finally decided to put my dainty toe in the water of mesh heads.

I have decided CATWA is the way to go, not because of its quality (although that seems top-notch), but because of the number of companies that produce products for the CATWA head.

I see that there is a wide range of CATWA heads. I assume that any particular CATWA head is a basic mesh head accompanied by a shape and a skin overlay? Such that If I started with an Indian (i.e. India) head I could use the same head for an African head just by changing shapes and skin. Is that accurate or is there something in a CATWA head the limits where I take it if I want to change it? 

My apologies about the double post. Someone wrote this to me: "You might want to take a look at the Your Avatar forum (and post your question there as well)." When I tried to remove it I found there are no options to remove posts (understandable in forums). So I am just letting everyone know I apologize for the basic violation of typical forum etiquette. 

Edited by KathyGables
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.