DJ Work

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive been a DJ (Non-Voiced) for a few years in SL, but I fell out the game late last year and left Second Life behind for four month this year.

I have recently started getting back into SL and looking from work, mainly DJing. The types or rather the genre of music i play is called Dirt Rock (Hip-hop infused with country and rock).

On the sides I have done RL photography as well as in SL, but my passion lies with working in the music industrial. I still very much approve of non-vocals during music performance. In actuality, I write my own music and have my own label (independently), I'm not looking to go live, or voiced based work, as I have owned 3 clubs and have worked at 3 of them out of my entire stay in SL.

(Do not let the age fool you on my Avatar, I have had many accounts, due to uncircumstances) But I am a hard worker and always on time 5-10 mins before my set/s. So, just thought I'd put this out there considering, I've already looked and most of the clubs I worked for do not exsist any longer. On that note I can work anytime during the day, nights are rough as I do not get enough of sleep as it is, I'd like to have time day play. Thanks, RavenzClaw aka Redneck7eaven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1807 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.