Sign in to follow this  
EshalAriciaVoix

Searching for a REAL Pet

Hello All, I am in search of a real pet for my grandson. My Grandson was first looking for a pet cat because the old cat turned out to not be a real pet but was a "pet". That is not okay seeing as my grandson rps 9 and having a put who wants to hump your leg is not okay. My grandson just wants a pet who will be like a best friend. Man's best friend to be accurate. The pet does not have to be a cat or a dog he just really hopes for a pet who can fit in the house. :)

Things you should know about my grandson and his request: 

Name: Pootie

1. What type of pet are you looking for? a pet that can fit inside my house
  2. Are you looking for a specific breed?  no
  3. What is your personality? i am a fun boy to be around. i love exploring and some days chilling at home.
  4. How often are you online? ( everyday, once a week) everyday
  5. What time of the day do you come online? anywhere between 1-10 slt
  6. What timezone are you in? central
  7. Do you have any other accounts? and would you want to adopt the pet on those accounts too if yes? yes i have a grown account but i am mainly on this one
  8. What time commitment can you give to your Pet? we will have to figure that out. afternoons in slt is good 
  9. Do you want your pet to live with you? IF YES ( do you have a space to keep the pet?) IF NO ( will you provide help provide a place to board your pet?) : yes pet can live with him. i will buy him/her what they need
  10. Do you mind IF your pet had other accounts? nope
  11. Do you mind if your pet wanted to change their form? no long as they can come in the house
  12. Do you have a Rp sl family? yes
  13. How long have you been a family? 5 years
  14. Any Other information you would like your pet to know about you? it is ok if my pet wants to talk/type

If you are interested in being a pet for my grandson feel free to Im me. Again this is only for REAL PETS ONLY. Thank you Kindly

And yes we have tried pet adoption agencies so far and no matches yet.

Try the Virtual Kennel Club people. They have a large selection of dogs of various sizes and behaviors.

19 hours ago, animats said:

Try the Virtual Kennel Club people. They have a large selection of dogs of various sizes and behaviors.

No we are looking for a person who rps an animal. Not a prim pet. we want Real Pets.

When I saw the title of this thread, the first thought that popped into my head was that someone wanted someone who could voice verify as a dog in RL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

I hope you and your grandson find a good match. Sometimes I think about maybe doing the adoption thing as my wittle dragon. Seems like it might be fun. Maybe one day. Good luck though! 

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone who messaged about the pet opening :) But a pet has been found for my grandson and one for myself. If you still wish to message about joining our family feel free to do so and we can talk inworld.

• Like 1