Landscape Photographs!

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Flintstones? Have a really old PC (or integrated graphics only) and want to mess around someplace for a few minutes to test it?

Check out Rachel Breaker's latest sim on Second Life Endowment for the Arts. Once in the landing area, let the upper HUD load and select 2. It's not a huge sim so old PC's should be able to render it... but keep your draw distance short, you can do that here safely. (96km). Anyhow, it's got old school SL vibes and I love it. If you're good with the controls you can sit on the dinosaur heads. :D

LM: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLEA7/32/32/55

rachelL_brealLKKEr_SLEA2-JFranz-03182022_002b.jpg

Edited by JeromFranzic
added LM
  • Like 5

Dutch estate is my home and really feels like it. So I did not make this landscape purely to be pretty, or for decoration alone, nor did I want to make a sort of Dutch amusement park. It's all about the experience. My goal was that you would feel how it is if you were really at a polder land with ditches and bridges. You would almost feel the wind in your hair and hear the sound of the old Holland windmill. After all, Second Life isn't a game, it is as real as a second life can be.

Water, bridges and polder land, Dutch estate

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 13

9 minutes ago, archangel969 said:

Dutch estate is my home and really feels like it. So I did not make this landscape purely to be pretty, or for decoration alone, nor did I want to make a sort of Dutch amusement park. It's all about the experience. My goal was that you would feel how it is if you were really at a polder land with ditches and bridges. You would almost feel the wind in your hair and hear the sound of the old Holland windmill. After all, Second Life isn't a game, it is as real as a second life can be.

So wonderfully layered and deep Love it!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2022 at 3:31 PM, archangel969 said:

It looks amazing and so much wonderful detail. I would totally feel that environment by being there.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...