Bogart's Jazz Club Needs You!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you looking for a employment out in the world of Second life? Well look no further. Bogart's Jazz Club which is owned by the Franks Entertainment Group is hiring new hosts and hostesses.

Applicants must be at least 90 days old, 21 years of age or older in real life and know their way around some of the second life commands such as ejecting, handing out notecards and landmarks, handing out VIP memberships to guests, assisting our entertainers, and so on and so forth. Both clubs are formal attire establishments only, so you must be able to wear formal attire as well.  Hosting experience is a must, but you will also receive training too.

Currently, we are hiring for overnight shifts, early mornings and weekends as well as hiring those who want to fill in for other hosts/hostesses who cannot work a shift they are scheduled for.

We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you feel you have what it takes to be an outstanding host or hostess, please IM Sue Hammill or myself for a job application.

Please note that I do not always read these forums so if you need to contact me, please send me an IM or send a notecard to me.

Teleport to the club by clicking on the link below.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Franks%20Place%203/213/127/22

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Attention Everyone:

Bogart's Jazz Club is hiring hosts, hostesses and experienced managers.  We are open 24 hours a day and are looking for help at all times of the day as well as looking for those who would be available to fill in for other's.  Please contact myself or Sue Hammill in world for a job application.

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mitchell,

I would actually be very interested in being a hostess, because I absolutely love Bogart's. I am a full-time freelance writer who works at home, so I have a flexible schedule. Evenings and late nights work best for me, but really... I can host any time that works best for you guys except possibly early mornings and early afternoons. Please feel free to send me a job application or let me know more details. I'd love to help out!

Kind Regards,

Scarlett

We do have a bar in our club that hasn't been used in a while and I attempted to get it going at one point again.  It is something that could be suggested to the general manager of the club.  We do however require potential staff to be a minimum of 90 days old and we do not make exceptions to the policy.  You have to know a lot about second life too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.