WinTrain

Looking For a Connection

Hello. I'm WinTrain.     Looking for a connection to see where it goes.    SL/RL of course.    Not a fan of the "SL Only" thing. It's just a excuse for cheating wives to cheat on their IRL husbands and vice versa. If you're that bored of him, or her, then leave.

Anyhow, not going to put my big rant here as I did in my Actually Love card. I'm just looking for SL/RL  and I'm 29 years old. I'd like to meet a woman very close to my age and who's looking for the same as me, and besides, I am the coolest guy in the universe. Maybe there's a creature that isn't human that might be cooler than me out there, but as far the human race is concerned, I have them other guys beat. I mean I know 2+2= 10. I know that we came from space and the world is flat for example. I'm very knowledgeable. 

For real tho, I am looking for someone who's SL/RL, and who's near my age. Also, just because you might be my girlfriend doesn't mean you will get access to my guys only server. Sorry babe, but we're on cooldown.

Given your feelings about SL/RL, I think you'll have better luck with actual RL dating apps, and I wonder why you're looking in SL at all.

• Like 2

Ok so some of us actually have social skills and found someone in RL, and we use SL only as a form of entertainment, but somehow we are the losers?  

• Like 1

You guys could actually tell what he is looking for, between the low end humor and high end narcissism, i wasn't sure if he was looking for a date or just trolling for a punchline? 

giphy.gif

On 5/7/2019 at 9:23 PM, WinTrain said:

Hello. I'm WinTrain.     Looking for a connection to see where it goes.    SL/RL of course.    Not a fan of the "SL Only" thing. It's just a excuse for cheating wives to cheat on their IRL husbands and vice versa. If you're that bored of him, or her, then leave.

Anyhow, not going to put my big rant here as I did in my Actually Love card. I'm just looking for SL/RL  and I'm 29 years old. I'd like to meet a woman very close to my age and who's looking for the same as me, and besides, I am the coolest guy in the universe. Maybe there's a creature that isn't human that might be cooler than me out there, but as far the human race is concerned, I have them other guys beat. I mean I know 2+2= 10. I know that we came from space and the world is flat for example. I'm very knowledgeable. 

For real tho, I am looking for someone who's SL/RL, and who's near my age. Also, just because you might be my girlfriend doesn't mean you will get access to my guys only server. Sorry babe, but we're on cooldown.

389183149_Expectingwomentosmile.gif.42b851ab014f9265bf7e83ef8416fed9.gif

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bausha said:

You guys could actually tell what he is looking for, between the low end humor and high end narcissism, i wasn't sure if he was looking for a date or just trolling for a punchline? 

giphy.gif

Initially I thought the whole thing was a pishtake , but the first para was what made me think it was genuine, and the rest of it was just "ooh I'm mad, me". I could be wrong, of course. The profile pic looks very plausible.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Wait, is that profile pic, Ron Jeremy's head on Mario's body? 🤣😂🤣😂

d8yrakw-5b37268a-f385-4298-9922-18d1cef7ae04.gif

Edited by Bausha