Glitching Transparent clothes

Untes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So i have a problem with transparent shirts, i have a maitreya mesh body and when ever i buy a top that is transparent it glitch but if i remove the parts it look weird since it's see trough. also when i remove parts and undo that then it's fixed for a sec until i move or sit then it's glitching again.

If the glitching tops are applier ones (and the alphas aren't something like delicate lace) then try setting the applier layer to 'mask' instead of 'blend'. However, if it's transparent mesh clothing causing the issue then try editing your hair (if it can be edited) and changing the alpha masking on the offending sections, as per this video. (As with the appliers, though, this only works well on 'sleek' textures; any hair sections that are feathered or curly won't look good when masked). Your final option is to try the materials version of your hair, if it comes with that as an option.

What you're encountering is the OpenGL alpha glitch, which is an annoyance we can only (currently) mitigate with judicious use of masking and blending on mesh body parts.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.