Firestorm...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

CTRL+SHIFT+Z to open the web browser.

Sanity check with https://www.quirksmode.org/html5/tests/video.html or https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_video.asp

I have it working in both Catznip 12.2 and Firestorm 6.0.2 (56680) 

yep they work in the browser,  but  refuse to work on moap.  which is what I was needing.

If it works in the browser it should work on a prim

6PdjYnU.png

Taken in FS .. 

Firestorm 6.0.2 (56680) Feb  9 2019 18:55:39 (64bit) (Firestorm-Releasex64) with Havok support, OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 17763.475)

Iono .. poke the inworld support group?

Just now, CoffeeDujour said:

If it works in the browser it should work on a prim

6PdjYnU.png

Taken in FS .. 

Firestorm 6.0.2 (56680) Feb  9 2019 18:55:39 (64bit) (Firestorm-Releasex64) with Havok support, OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 17763.475)

Iono .. poke the inworld support group?

I might,  I just worry that person I am trying to ignore here will leave me be and hope they are not in it there.   whirly knows whom I refer too.  even asking for help here can bring that issue.

4 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I might,  I just worry that person I am trying to ignore here will leave me be and hope they are not in it there.   whirly knows whom I refer too.  even asking for help here can bring that issue.

If said person started their trolling in FSE group they would be instantly banhammered, so don't worry about that  ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Liffento Eldritch said:

The codec of that video is using avc1.64001F,mp4a.40.2 so it won't play in the viewer as it is using mp4.  Check the url I posted above.

we really need to get a fix for that then.  I know there are some openstandards that can be implemented.   time to do that I think then, this is one of the things I had wanted to put up in a new hangout area for those of us that like to watch streamers.   but, meh,  figures. something cool always wants to never work.  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.