Estranged mortician looking for another reality to live in

EmbalmerWitch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Whats up everyone? My name is Amanda (real life), aka EmbalmerWitch on SL... 

I have tried playing this before and had no idea what the heck I was doing. I figure (this time around) if I make a post with a little bit about myself someone would reach out to me :)

(real life info)

I am 26, musician, pothead, embalmer that lives in the unfortunate U.S. I am a solitary wiccan who bases her magic from nature. I guess you could say I'm a hippie witch, with the exemption of embalming chemicals ;)  Working on getting my bachelors now, I want to build unique instruments such as the Hurdy Gurdy, Harp, Citole etc.. I have an obsession with any music from the 1930s-1990s, and reject all contemporary rap music. I respect all religions and can talk/learn about them all day, but please don't talk politics with me. 

Of course, like everyone else I would like to find like-minded individuals who cuss a lot, have dirty minds, and aren't easily offended. ^_^ 

1_001.png

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 1:22 AM, EmbalmerWitch said:

(...) lives in the unfortunate U.S. (...)

You know when you put it like that you are belittling the suffering of people that live in much, MUCH worse places.
How bad can it really be when there's no shortage of people trying to get in there by any means necessary?
Just something for you to think about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.