New Linden Homes Decorations

Savannah Wizardly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have travel around the new areas, and noticed that some sims have more decorations on protected side, then other sims.  I live in DiamondTown and they didnt add much in trees and flowers. I live on a corner lot with protected land on one side that is almost bare. Where other sims there have trees,bushes,flowers, benches...  Example look at this empty spot..https://gyazo.com/dfa8706652f6cbd70af775e87a045f7e  

Since you don't really have a chance of swapping it out any time soon, all you can really do is wait.  Eventually the demand for new homes will be filled at which point you can abandon your home and claim a random new one 5 times a day.  Hopefully then you'll find one that you like more.  Again, don't try doing this now, or you'll just lose the you have.

Edited by Branduff Bisnovat
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Branduff Bisnovat said:

Since you don't really have a chance of swapping it out any time soon, all you can really do is wait.  Eventually the demand for new homes will be filled at which point you can abandon your home and claim a random new one 5 times a day.  Hopefully then you'll find one that you like more.  Again, don't try doing this now, or you'll just lose the you have.

I used my alt to experiment with home swapping and I got 2 houses within 30 min.  The 2nd house is right on a river and I am keeping it 🙂 My other permanent house is a houseboat which I got on Day 1 Hour 1 on the East Coast. It can be done if you have patience.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I used my alt to experiment with home swapping and I got 2 houses within 30 min.  The 2nd house is right on a river and I am keeping it 🙂 My other permanent house is a houseboat which I got on Day 1 Hour 1 on the East Coast. It can be done if you have patience.

You're mileage may vary.  I've spent hours refreshing over the last week just listening to podcasts and stuff, and I've only seen one new home appear, but I was too late.

I tapped my finger on F5 nonstop all day to the night for almost 2 weeks.  Few days ago, I saw a houseboat once but I did not want it and continued to tapping nonstop.   Yesterday and today I started to slow down... and gave my finger a rest!  Look what happen! 🤦‍♀️  No traditional house at all.  Zero... all taken. 

boring.gif

muscle finger.png

• Haha 7

I went round most of the houseboats, and at least 75% have had nothing done to them. And there are no skybox above its a Shame when there are so many who would like to use them for what they are meant for.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Frankief said:

I went round most of the houseboats, and at least 75% have had nothing done to them. And there are no skybox above its a Shame when there are so many who would like to use them for what they are meant for.

People are allowed to decorate or not as they see fit. Maybe they just use their space to rez boxes or change clothes, and besides, who is entitled to say what the houseboats are "meant for", other than for residents to enjoy as they wish? There is nothing in the covenants requiring one to furnish their home, nor should there be.  

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, Frankief said:

What "exactly" are they meant for?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

What "exactly" are they meant for?

Me me me  *puts hand up to answer*

My guess.. they are meant for whatever the person who paid for them wants within the TOS and covenant?

Did I win did I win?

• Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.