Display name reset it self to User name

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi on 29 May I changed my display...but after 10 minutes it change by them self  to reset it to my user name again.

I could not change it ..it said i had already  change it  so i must wait a week.

So today 6 may ... I set my new display name again..and again after 10 minutes it change to my user name back.

It says again i must wait a week for a new change.

Has someone else this problem to ? That you make a Display name and it reset it self to user name.

1 minute ago, Valery Humbridge said:

Hi on 29 May I changed my display...but after 10 minutes it change by them self  to reset it to my user name again.

I could not change it ..it said i had already  change it  so i must wait a week.

So today 6 may ... I set my new display name again..and again after 10 minutes it change to my user name back.

It says again i must wait a week for a new change.

Has someone else this problem to ? That you make a Display name and it reset it self to user name.

Generally this happens when the display name uses some type of fancy fonts or symbols.  There are some that can be used, but there are some other fonts that result in the behavior you're seeing.  

Also, using fancy fonts or symbols is not recommended, as they can be difficult for other people to read and they may just use your username instead.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.