Sign in to follow this  
JunoRain

Moles and Such

Can we Puhhh-lease briefly discuss what an AMAZING job the moles did on the new Linden Homes terraforming.   Wow!  Nice job!

yoga_007.png

• Like 36
  • Thanks 6

Agreed! They have done and are still doing an awesome job with this massive project. I keep finding new gorgeous spots as I explore! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, JunoRain said:

Can we Puhhh-lease briefly discuss what an AMAZING job the moles did on the new Linden Homes terraforming.   Wow!  Nice job!

yoga_007.png

For me, the care and time that they are putting into the public areas and the buffer areas makes the wait for more homes worth the wait.   I would gladly have this with the wait, rather than thousands of homes plopped down quickly just so that everyone gets one immediately (and I'm still waiting to get a new home here). 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

They did an awesome job!  I really like these new homes and all the landscaping.

• Like 5

Shouldn't we be celebrating them on October 23rd?

Nah, every day can be Mole Day! They're amazingly talented AND amazingly patient with this feat they've undertaken and with dealing with all of us, you know, people. 😊

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

I agree, they did a great job!  The community looks great and I'm so excited to see the future phases when they roll out!

Edited by Barbie Glas
  • Like 9

If only the dorks who stick up those terrible huge photo boxes round their mainland parcel would see what SL could have been with a few more rules.  You want private, get an island sim.

The ancient and middle Lindens should be burnt at the stake for allowing it all.  Moles are the mostest!

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

The riverside neighborhood took my breath away. Passing under that big bridge and winding past all those homes was my favourite part of traveling around the continent. I was never much of an explorer but Bellisseria has changed that. 

• Like 13

Gorgeous landscape!  Love their work on lands, roads and everything.  That is my style!  I can't wait to live there.

• Like 13

Thirteen-plus years of building and living in SL, and I've never seen anything so organic, inviting, warm, in a mass-residence configuration like this!

• Like 25

Yes, thank you Moles! The new continent is beautiful. I've been a resident for years (on a different avi, obviously) but this project got me re-interested in SL in general. I find myself logging in much more often, shopping more often, and exploring - which is not something I did much of before. I love discovering all the little community areas, you can tell a lot of care is going into this project. ❤️ 

• Like 10

Thank you mole people, you have provided us such amazing homes, and landscaping.  I really look forward to what you give us next.

343283462_Snapshot_450(2).thumb.png.a8b869adae3d51c4cb8548c4c9145ed9.png

I wish I had some mole snacks to give you :)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, WillowTenage said:

Thank you mole people, you have provided us such amazing homes, and landscaping.  I really look forward to what you give us next.

343283462_Snapshot_450(2).thumb.png.a8b869adae3d51c4cb8548c4c9145ed9.png

I wish I had some mole snacks to give you :)

We need to start a worm farm somewhere in Bellisseria  :D

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

We need to start a worm farm somewhere in Bellisseria  :D

I really should build a little worm farm, and perhaps put my stuffed mole next to it as a guard.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WillowTenage said:

I really should build a little worm farm, and perhaps put my stuffed mole next to it as a guard.

You should! And thanks to your photo, I am currently digging in my inventory looking for my stuffed mole and also some mole hills I have somewhere! I might have a sign, too... I used to have a ton of mole things.

*pulls boxes out to see what is in them*

• Like 3

Okay, I've been busy at work getting this ready.  I had to learn how furware works, to get the text..  I should have just created a texture for it, but I really wanted to learn how to make this work :)

Snapshot_451.thumb.png.d26b9ef463cb397191d79439b5690680.png

They even have my little shed they can hang out in :D

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

Aww, but they are soooo hungry :)

Maybe I will add a sign "But if you must feed them, send them over to Willow's house"  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4