Moles and Such

JunoRain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, JunoRain said:

Can we Puhhh-lease briefly discuss what an AMAZING job the moles did on the new Linden Homes terraforming.   Wow!  Nice job!

yoga_007.png

For me, the care and time that they are putting into the public areas and the buffer areas makes the wait for more homes worth the wait.   I would gladly have this with the wait, rather than thousands of homes plopped down quickly just so that everyone gets one immediately (and I'm still waiting to get a new home here). 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

If only the dorks who stick up those terrible huge photo boxes round their mainland parcel would see what SL could have been with a few more rules.  You want private, get an island sim.

The ancient and middle Lindens should be burnt at the stake for allowing it all.  Moles are the mostest!

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

Yes, thank you Moles! The new continent is beautiful. I've been a resident for years (on a different avi, obviously) but this project got me re-interested in SL in general. I find myself logging in much more often, shopping more often, and exploring - which is not something I did much of before. I love discovering all the little community areas, you can tell a lot of care is going into this project. ❤️ 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, WillowTenage said:

Thank you mole people, you have provided us such amazing homes, and landscaping.  I really look forward to what you give us next.

343283462_Snapshot_450(2).thumb.png.a8b869adae3d51c4cb8548c4c9145ed9.png

I wish I had some mole snacks to give you :)

We need to start a worm farm somewhere in Bellisseria  :D

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, WillowTenage said:

I really should build a little worm farm, and perhaps put my stuffed mole next to it as a guard.

You should! And thanks to your photo, I am currently digging in my inventory looking for my stuffed mole and also some mole hills I have somewhere! I might have a sign, too... I used to have a ton of mole things.

*pulls boxes out to see what is in them*

• Like 3

Okay, I've been busy at work getting this ready.  I had to learn how furware works, to get the text..  I should have just created a texture for it, but I really wanted to learn how to make this work :)

Snapshot_451.thumb.png.d26b9ef463cb397191d79439b5690680.png

They even have my little shed they can hang out in :D

• Like 11

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.