Adding body parts

LenaTheShapeShifter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

first you have to obtain these extra body parts .. I have no idea which you are wanting.  About the only extra body parts I know of are tails.  But in any event, if you find what you are looking for, then attachment is no issue given the new attachment points allowed.  To see all the attachment points just find something in your inventory to attach and take a look at the list under attach to in the window.. Nothing complicated about it.

I added over 200 pairs of shoes at once :D and I was 30 mins away from being a bridesmaid so me iming the bride saying I be there once I get all these shoes off - managed it with 10 minutes to spare :) and was so relieved! 

• Like 1

MrsSeren.  Taking things off or putting them back on again is the job of the Appearance button (or Appearance in the menu).   You should include a nude version (which includes the hair and makeup you like) just for situations like you talked about in your reply.   When things go wrong with your avatar - and the will, then you can restore it in one click - well ok... two.    Click the Appearance button, then click your saved nude outfit.   Done.  That removes everything and then puts on the saved body.
Now that you are nude, it is a great starting point to then wear what ever outfit you like.   But you should also have a few outfits save for those times you need a quick change.

6 hours ago, HeatherD Tungsten said:

MrsSeren.  Taking things off or putting them back on again is the job of the Appearance button (or Appearance in the menu).   You should include a nude version (which includes the hair and makeup you like) just for situations like you talked about in your reply.   When things go wrong with your avatar - and the will, then you can restore it in one click - well ok... two.    Click the Appearance button, then click your saved nude outfit.   Done.  That removes everything and then puts on the saved body.
Now that you are nude, it is a great starting point to then wear what ever outfit you like.   But you should also have a few outfits save for those times you need a quick change.

I do have that but it doesn't work in that situation; as tried that and it failed so you have to painstakingly removing though I'm lucky my footwear and clothing folders are pretty well organised; in this my footwear as 5 sub folders and many sub folders within so didn't take too long and please call me; Seren. :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1811 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.