You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am in search of a full perm mesh clothing developer for men and women clothing. I would like all faces of items to be separate i.e. (Men suit = face1 jacket face2 shirt, face 3 tie, face 4 belt, face 5 pants)...Also want it where the suit pieces can be worn separate if needed....NO WHOLE PIECE TEMPLATE.......If you are interested in designing custom clothes for me please contact me. Must be experienced and have items to prove they are capable of designing. I have seen mesh templates be heavy in prims, only want items in low prim.

Please provide me with pricing for the following items when responding:

Men suit (2 & 3 piece suits....each as separate pieces) Jacket, Shirt, Tie, Vest, Belt & Pants

Women Suit ( 2 & 3 piece suit....each as separate pieces) Jacket, Skirt, Shirt, Pants

Man button up shirt- Long sleeve can wear a tie, Longs sleeve half unbuttoned

Ladies Dress - This can be a One piece with different faces for back and front and sleeves

Send Notecards ONLY! Get capped a lot.....respond to mzfineazz Resident!

Please only serious inquiring only!

The sizes needed will be standard m ~l ~xl slink, belleza, astethetic, Gianni, tmp, geralt

If I left anything out that you may need to provide a quote, please contact me and I will answer your questions

Edited by mzfineazz

People who do this custom work will want to know which / how many mesh bodies they are expected to rig for before providing a quote and perhaps other information that will affect the time it takes to complete the project, so your attitude of refusing to respond unless they quote first is unrealistic.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.