Help! Whenever I'm logged into SL, the audio of a YouTube channel plays nonstop!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Help! Whenever I'm logged into SL, the audio of a YouTube channel plays nonstop! I can't find the source. When I turn the master volume down, it still plays. When I teleport somewhere, it still plays. I have closed all other programs and it plays only when I am logged into SL via my viewer! WTF?!

3 minutes ago, Rhiannon108 said:

I found a link in a menu in the top right corner that had the YouTube link in it. I was able to pause it. It stopped. But, I couldn't delete it.

When you select the listing of the Youtube link you should see what looks like a magnifying glass with a "+" in it. Click that and it will zoom you to what is probably a TV set or suchlike. Once you find the item with the link right-click it and select "Manage" and then "Block." That will silence that particular TV for you permanently.

One easy way to stop it, at least for yourself:  Click the Pause icon in the top right of your viewer window.  You have two play/pause icons there: one for the music stream, the other for the media stream.  It's most likely the media stream that you're hearing.  When it's paused, the icon will change to a little movie camera.

You can also disable "auto play parcel media streams" in your Preferences.  Then, you won't hear media until you click the media play icon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.