new land aquistion from auction

Chastity77

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recewntly bought a land on auction from Yorbes or something like that and everytime I try to rez a house on it I get the following message in my local chat all houses rez must be doen with Youbez authority.  I thought when I bought the 1024 parcel it was mine to set up a skybox or home either one.  What am I doing wrong?

I don't know what this is until you can get the exact spelling of the name but it's possible that this is a private island that "sold" the parcels which really remain in their ownership and they have not transferred that land to your group which is possible.

Or another very likely possibility for the message "the owner of this parcel does not allow..." is that it has nothing to do at all with ownership -- you are the owner if you bought a 1024 parcel on Mainland. But MESH BOUNCING gives you that dumb error message. You must make sure you are not trying to put a mesh house down on a mesh foundation OR that you have the group tag on your head if your land is group so that it isn't rejected.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.