Sign in to follow this  

< nurturing sadness, but with no love lost xx

Who I am has to remain an honest, protective, loving filter.

A question for those who enjoy questions:

What are your personal limits that you cannot compromise on without losing your sense of self in a relationship?

All serious, sweet, silly answers are especially welcome x

• Like 1

I have to be insecure and emotional otherwise I quit being me.

Oh, and vane.

And manupulative

But otherwise I'm a sweetheart

• Like 1

- I will not abandon my friends. If you make me choose, you’ll find there’s no place in my life for anyone who makes me choose.
- My avatar will remain the way I like it. If you didn’t, you had your chance to skip me and find your perfect doll elsewhere.
- If you have someone somewhere, keep her. It’s not so much jealousy as practicality: I just can’t function in permanent, hot stand-by for a quickie whenever she’s not around. One love at a time.
- My beliefs are mine. I don’t mind ’em challenged, I even welcome it, but better do it upfront. I have a tendency to drop grenades on garden paths.
- I’m not a f*cking charity. I happen to be rather generous, but on my own terms. Don’t ever ask.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ren Toxx said:

- I will not abandon my friends. If you make me choose, you’ll find there’s no place in my life for anyone who makes me choose.
- My avatar will remain the way I like it. If you didn’t, you had your chance to skip me and find your perfect doll elsewhere.
- If you have someone somewhere, keep her. It’s not so much jealousy as practicality: I just can’t function in permanent, hot stand-by for a quickie whenever she’s not around. One love at a time.
- My beliefs are mine. I don’t mind ’em challenged, I even welcome it, but better do it upfront. I have a tendency to drop grenades on garden paths.
- I’m not a f*cking charity. I happen to be rather generous, but on my own terms. Don’t ever ask.

That pretty much covers it with a small addition to that last one. Don't ask because the last person who did, decided to use the $500 USD+ as payment for a debt that was someone else's, not mine. With $300 of that being interest. Kid best stay far away from me if he doesn't want it taken out of his hide.

• Like 1