Releasing my premium land for a new plot?

Sorciaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At first you have to abandon your old Linden home:

To abandon your Linden Home:

1. Take all of the objects that you have rezzed on the parcel, so that they return to your inventory.
  2. Choose World > About Land and click the General tab.
  3. Click Abandon Land. After you confirm your choice, the land is removed from your account. Now if you wish, you can register for another Linden Home.

After that you go to

On the Second Life website:

1. Login using your Second Life username and password.
  2. Go to your Account Dashboard.
  3. On the left, click Land Manager.
  4. Click My Mainland.
  5. Look for the name of the Linden Home that you chose when you registered. Click the link in the Location column to teleport there.

Inworld:

1. Login to Second Life with the Second Life Viewer.
  2. Choose World > My land holdings...
  3. Select the parcel that matches your chosen Linden Home name.
  4. Click Teleport. You will be teleported to your Linden Home.

For more info look here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:New_Linden_Homes_2019

• Like 2

Do you have an old house now?

If yes, I would clean it up and abandon it now, so you are ready. In other threads, people say they worry that they can't log into SL when the next batch is released. If you are ready to claim a new home, and you have abandoned the old, then it is enough to have a phone you can log on the website with. No need to log into SL itself. You must also follow this forum and especially this thread: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435708-the-new-linden-homes-update-post/The downside is that you have no place to live while you wait. It's said to happen "soon" and the optimistic ones say maybe this week. You must realize, this is speculation, it can take a bit longer.

The next batch is houseboats only. If you want a traditional house, you must hope that others who have claimed a house, abandon it for a houseboat. It is a bit like lottery.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.