Female Goblin Avatar

Trissae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd love to bring Sgt. Hammerclank, my goblin from World of Warcraft to Second Life. However, I can't find a female goblin avatar to use as a base. The avatar needs to work with Dev's Fitness Nana body somehow. A picture of her current model from WoW is attached. Here's the description that goes with it: Sgt. Hammerclank’s eyes changing from welcoming light brown to piercing china blue is, perhaps, the most striking change of undeath because of their unnatural glow. The woman keeps her full head of tightly-curled, once-flaxen, now-alabaster hair in pigtails. However, it looks slightly unkempt because of two stray forelocks hanging in front of her forehead. Her once vibrant green skin is now such a pale shade of green that it’s easily mistaken for ghostly white. On the off-chance this fits better in Creation—which I doubt, would a mod please move it there?

Muga.jpg

I’m guessing you probably already saw this avatar, but I genuinely couldn’t find a better substitute, even under similar keywords for “goblin”. Of course, I think this is actually built from WoW pieces anyhow, so that may be why.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Female-Goblin-AvatarPlayFulMeshmp/10399693

that being said, it looks like you could edit the skin, and I can certainly go look for some eyes and hair. I can’t see how it would be compatible with another body like the one you mentioned though, sorry. Reviews mention altering her proportions like any other avatar, so maybe you can mess with the sliders to make her as fit as you need? Good luck in any case! Goblins are the best.

13 hours ago, Eebles said:

I’m guessing you probably already saw this avatar, but I genuinely couldn’t find a better substitute, even under similar keywords for “goblin”. Of course, I think this is actually built from WoW pieces anyhow, so that may be why.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Female-Goblin-AvatarPlayFulMeshmp/10399693

that being said, it looks like you could edit the skin, and I can certainly go look for some eyes and hair. I can’t see how it would be compatible with another body like the one you mentioned though, sorry. Reviews mention altering her proportions like any other avatar, so maybe you can mess with the sliders to make her as fit as you need? Good luck in any case! Goblins are the best.

Yes, I'd seen that avatar. But, I disregarded it because it's a micro (height being 50 cm). I mentioned that this topic may fit better in Creation because it looks like I'll be commissioning a mull avatar from someone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.