can not get my premium home

Baronous

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I selected a premium home, but when i click on "get our home" it gives me nothing.  I think it is because i didn't select the terms and conditions.  How can i correct this? It won't let me go back and start over.

26 minutes ago, Baronous said:

I selected a premium home, but when i click on "get our home" it gives me nothing.  I think it is because i didn't select the terms and conditions.  How can i correct this? It won't let me go back and start over.

When you say "it gives me nothing", are you saying that when you click the "Get Your Home Now" button on the main page, the browser does not display the "Customize Your Home" page (which lets you select a home theme)?  

It's a multi-step process, which prior to the last step where it returns your new home information, you should be able to use the back arrow in the browser to return to the previous step of the choosing a home process, or just exit out and then come back in an start the process again.  If you're on the Confirmation Page, there is also a "change" link by the house information, which you can use to go back to the previous screen to select a different house theme.   

The terms and conditions for the Linden home are on the second step into the process, and as far as I've experienced, you can't move past that screen until you have checked the box to accept them.  Is that the terms and conditions you said you didn't select? or are you referring to the main terms and conditions for your second life account?

• Like 2

1. check your "Land Manager" on the mid of left panel after login  official website.

2. select "my mainland", and you will see the land name and url to your land, 

a) if there is a slurl, you can tp to there and check whether the land is under your name, and see whether you can properly manage it.

b) if there is nothing about your land there, the whole process seem failed, and you need to do it again. Try to close web brower and login again for repeat that.

I am more believing the process are failed and there may so stuck on the web brower cache/cookie alike..

Edited by Ruslana Koskinen
update
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1817 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.