Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, anthonytorino said:

Not beaming my mass anywhere. Im good with my car.

I wouldn't want to be the first to try it but I'll hope to be waving and cheering for the new incarnation of the Wright brothers when they succeed! 🙂/   

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Refreshing and the Struggle is real!!  😀

The thing is that no matter how it's done, there will be complaining. Patch could hand deliver a new home personally on a silver platter to each and every premium member and to all of their alts as we

Posted Images

Alyona Su Posted yesterday at 10:20 AM (edited)

   On 5/13/2019 at 5:05 AM,  stlshayne said: 

I call Wednesday. Ready to be wrong though. 

Could be this. I am correct, of course, but the Lindens may move it to then to spite me because they're annoyed at my "BELLISSERIA RAILROAD PLZ" shouts LOL

I KNEW IT! ~Grumbles, shaking fist at Lindens~

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, this is straight from the man himself...

"[15:34] Patch Linden: I predict that they will not launch before 7am SLT tomorrow"

But then, he did:

"[15:34] Patch Linden shakes his 8 ball for some more advice"

So, heh, who knows, right?

 

Edited by Marsellus Walcott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marsellus Walcott said:

Okay, this is straight from the man himself...

"[15:34] Patch Linden: I predict that they will not launch before 7am SLT tomorrow"

But then, he did:

"[15:34] Patch Linden shakes his 8 ball for some more advice"

So, heh, who knows, right?

 

I was hoping for today - it's my 5th Rez Day - but maybe I'll get lucky on refresh before midnight.  Otherwise, the day after isn't too bad...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

I was hoping for today - it's my 5th Rez Day - but maybe I'll get lucky on refresh before midnight.  Otherwise, the day after isn't too bad...

Happy 5th Rez Day!!! 

and all my best wishes for good luck in your refresh quest!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

I was hoping for today - it's my 5th Rez Day - but maybe I'll get lucky on refresh before midnight.  Otherwise, the day after isn't too bad...

Happy Rez Day! 🎉🎈

(Why haven't I noticed all these smilies before? I thought we only had about a half dozen!)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Happy 5th Rez Day!!! 

and all my best wishes for good luck in your refresh quest!

 

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Happy Rez Day! 🎉🎈

(Why haven't I noticed all these smilies before? I thought we only had about a half dozen!)

Thanks! 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 658 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...