Sign in to follow this  
Kookie Bloobury

Question

Hi all! I'm having a hard time. I keep trying to log into my account with my two names (first and last) and I have the right password because i can log into the website with it. It keeps saying that I have the wrong username or password when I log in through the viewer. is there a trick i'm missing?

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

can only suggest that you file a Support ticket and explain the issue

Edited by Mollymews
support

If you still have access to the e-mail you can go to the website and request a new password, once that is done give it a few minutes and then try logging in again.

However if you think someone else has accessed your account without your approval please read this and follow the steps outlined: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000135214-what-to-do-if-your-account-has-been-compromised

• Like 1

Just making sure ...

You are using Kookie Bloobury with a space.  Right?  Be sure to re-type it all in and not just look at it and say it looks right.

Also, make sure caps lock is not on when typing the password. 

Thank you guys! I tried to "forgot" my password to have them send me a link but they haven't yet. I have done it twice and nothing. When I ask them to send me my username by using my email it came immediately. So I don't know what's going on :( I'll put a ticked it.