Eyebrowshaper Problem

DejahLove1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have the Girl Next Door Eyebrowshaper from the SL library but it's brown and the forehead line of brown shows under blonde hair.  How do I remedy this?  My roomie turned hers invisible but she forgot how she did it.  If I can't turn it invisible, how do I turn it blonde?  I tried going into editing and working the sliders on the color, but nothing works.  

not sure exactly what you mean by forehead line of brown, lets assume you mean the system hair on your head, and walk it through

a note before we do.  For the Girl Next Door avatar, t`he color of the eyebrow hair is painted onto the skin. So (out of the box) we can only change her eyebrow color by changing her skin

back to the hair then

in the Editor for Eyebrow Shaper: set all the Style sliders to 0.  This will give her a bald head. Save and done.

Next is to get a hairbase tattoo and Add it to her, so that she don't have a totally bald head.  There are quite a few hairbases we can get.  Suggest you start with Amacci, who provide a gift Hairbase  Fatpack with lots of different hair colors, which can help to match her head to her mesh/prim hair color

Amacci here:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Amacci-Hairbase-Tattoos-FAT-PACK/1291358

• Like 1

To edit the eyebrow shaper, when you're wearing it, right click on it in inventory, and then select "edit" - that opens an appearance editing window with several sets of sliders for the eyebrow shaper item.  

Also, The Girl Next Door is very old.  In the Library -> Clothing -> Initial Outfits folder there are folders for other starter avatars, each which will have an eyebrow shaper item though it may be called "<avatar name> - Brows" or "Blank Hair", but you should be able to identify it by it's icon.  You should be able to try wearing the eyebrow shaper from one of the other female shapes in the library and see if it works better for you.  

• Like 1

Thanks.  I had all the sliders set to zero already, as one responder suggested.  I tried it again, including on the eyebrow tab, and I still had a brown hairbase.  I also tried the blank hair, as the other responder suggested, and I still had a brown hairbase.  That's when I realized it had to be the skin.  Duh, but I am rusty with SL.  So thanks for both responders.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1816 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.