where can i go to sell my fairy eggs?

SammieBee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Sometimes there are freemarkets in world. But to be honest, I didn't see many using up all the space and since it is free...well, I guess many gave up as sales where low and you have no in world search.

I mean, the marketplace is one place. But a longer answer could include classifieds and a small plot somewhere, a rental spot and use places search turned on (30L a week) or even simply advertising on online marketplaces. You might find others, I think there are at least 2-3 more online markets. But I can't remember their names. Marketplace.secondlife.com is the most busy one I bet. But there is also maybe groups AND if there is not a group you can always make one. Then people can find it and you can allow people to make sales announcements. The wiki can help you on this I bet. I am not saying it works, just that it is as creative of an idea I can think of that is not usually mentioned. You can use the group and hold a meeting at some land where you have worked a deal. You can pay a fee, or possibly meet at a linden place and announce it in your group. There are also events listings, which require a location. You can possibly find a location via a wanted ad on the forums. Once again, maybe I am silly with this and just thinking creatively (though badly and I am sort of dry of creativity tonight :( ) um....but yeah, there are a few ways.

The lowest cost is marketplace.secondlife.com and then find a low cost server rental place to rent a prim or three to place the server down.

I guess there is also auction sites for pets and breadables? Not sure, but heard of these. I have not used this method.

NCI might have low cost or free spots to help new people...maybe ask them about that though, I have not been there and only remember they had rentals.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.