Sign in to follow this  
snobor

Loading Error

Question

Hi... When i look at people's profile in the last days, Sl viewer gives errors to me... Really i cant understand what happening... Any solution? :))

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Dunno if the LL viewer supports them, (i think it does) but perhaps you should switch back to classic profiles. At least for the time being.

Edited by Fritigern Gothly

16 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Dunno if the LL viewer supports them, (i think it does) but perhaps you should switch back to classic profiles. At least for the time being.

I always recommend that before people describe LL viewer abilities that they warm it up and use it again before any proclamation. LL viewer does not support "legacy" profiles whatsoever. Catznip supports the true legacy profile floater (not the FS stylized version) - for all except your own profile (it does web profiles for your own) - Kokua also does web profiles. I forget about the others as I've lost interest in them.

17 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I always recommend that before people describe LL viewer abilities that they warm it up and use it again before any proclamation. 

I would, as soon as they provide Linux builds of their viewer again.