I try to create a small close group - social circle for "rich only" Ladies for socializing purposes ...if you are interested send me a notecard or im in game (voulaherb resident)

54 minutes ago, VoulaHerb said:

I try to create a small close group - social circle for "rich only" Ladies for socializing purposes ...if you are interested send me a notecard or im in game (voulaherb resident)

define "rich only" ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

define "rich only" ?

wealthy only people will be able be members of the group

1 minute ago, VoulaHerb said:

wealthy only people will be able be members of the group

define wealthy?

13 minutes ago, VoulaHerb said:

Inside 15-20 % of their country 

If you mean by area, wouldn't this be a club only for women who can be seen from space?

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, VoulaHerb said:

Is there some particular reason for the "rich only"?   Especially if you are referring to real-life rich?  What if someone was just a rich lady in SL?  

• Like 1

I have some wonderful friends in SL.  Over the years we have all had our "poor" moments where the others would help out with some L$ or just a gift of something. Nobody asked for it, we just did it because it was what you do for each other.  I call these friendships beyond being rich in SL.  They are priceless

• Like 5

1 hour ago, VoulaHerb said:

social circle for "rich only" Ladies 

Rich from their own volition? Or rich because they dated the right person? Very different definitions of wealth.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

We all know rich only means "5k joining fee, pay my tier for me".

No...get a job

actually the group will be free to join but invitation only :)

1 hour ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

We all know rich only means "5k joining fee, pay my tier for me".

No...get a job

^^this^^

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, anniepany said:

^^this^^

actually the group will be free to join but invitation only

this

Again, how will you verify wealth? Does a potential member need to provide bank statements and such? 

28 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Again, how will you verify wealth? Does a potential member need to provide bank statements and such? 

Actually certain things usually can be found out from conversation mostly...and if this part is done we will see

I'm the Queen of Bedistan, and I'm definitely inside 15-20% of my country. (Well, for at least 7 hours of the day, anyway.) By the OP's definition that makes me wealthy and eligible to join her group! ūüėÉ

What a shame I'm not a lady. ūüė•

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Am I a rich woman in the United States when I don't think I am but am a rich woman compared to the rest of the world?

1 minute ago, Donna Underall said:

Am I a rich woman in the United States when I don't think I am but am a rich woman compared to the rest of the world?

probablly

4 hours ago, VoulaHerb said:

7 minutes ago, VoulaHerb said:

Actually certain things usually can be found out from conversation mostly...and if this part is done we will see

Possibly.  However, if I was making assumptions from conversation, I would either have to assume that English is not your first language or that you are not really "rich".  In the area where I live, the wealthy tend to pride themselves on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc...

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Possibly.  However, if I was making assumptions from conversation, I would either have to assume that English is not your first language or that you are not really "rich".  In the area where I live, the wealthy tend to pride themselves on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc...

well you are right...english is not my first language 

2 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

Rich from their own volition? Or rich because they dated the right person? Very different definitions of wealth.

both

To me it sounds like she is trying to create some sort of role play group for elitest women, who act rich and posh looking down their upturned noses at us regular folks. 

• Like 1