You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

honestly.. if they were "that" rich why would they wanna be in secondlife? wouldnt they just be out n about in the world doin stuff?

If you mean by area, wouldn't this be a club only for women who can be seen from space?

The currency of Bedistan is the Zz. If you decide to emigrate and become a Bedistani citizen (we have embassies all over the world!) then you will indeed become rich in Zzzzs. Particularly dedicated B

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, VoulaHerb said:

I try to create a small close group - social circle for "rich only" Ladies for socializing purposes ...if you are interested send me a notecard or im in game (voulaherb resident)

define "rich only" ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, VoulaHerb said:

I try to create a small close group - social circle for "rich only" Ladies for socializing purposes ...if you are interested send me a notecard or im in game (voulaherb resident)

Is there some particular reason for the "rich only"?   Especially if you are referring to real-life rich?  What if someone was just a rich lady in SL?  

• Like 1

I have some wonderful friends in SL.  Over the years we have all had our "poor" moments where the others would help out with some L$ or just a gift of something. Nobody asked for it, we just did it because it was what you do for each other.  I call these friendships beyond being rich in SL.  They are priceless

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Again, how will you verify wealth? Does a potential member need to provide bank statements and such? 

Actually certain things usually can be found out from conversation mostly...and if this part is done we will see

I'm the Queen of Bedistan, and I'm definitely inside 15-20% of my country. (Well, for at least 7 hours of the day, anyway.) By the OP's definition that makes me wealthy and eligible to join her group! 😃

What a shame I'm not a lady. 😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
4 hours ago, VoulaHerb said:

7 minutes ago, VoulaHerb said:

Actually certain things usually can be found out from conversation mostly...and if this part is done we will see

Possibly.  However, if I was making assumptions from conversation, I would either have to assume that English is not your first language or that you are not really "rich".  In the area where I live, the wealthy tend to pride themselves on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc...

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Possibly.  However, if I was making assumptions from conversation, I would either have to assume that English is not your first language or that you are not really "rich".  In the area where I live, the wealthy tend to pride themselves on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc...

well you are right...english is not my first language 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 433 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.