Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I try to create a small close group - social circle for "rich only" Ladies for socializing purposes ...if you are interested send me a notecard or im in game (voulaherb resident)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, VoulaHerb said:

I try to create a small close group - social circle for "rich only" Ladies for socializing purposes ...if you are interested send me a notecard or im in game (voulaherb resident)

define "rich only" ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

define "rich only" ?

wealthy only people will be able be members of the group

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VoulaHerb said:

wealthy only people will be able be members of the group

define wealthy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VoulaHerb said:

Inside 15-20 % of their country 

If you mean by area, wouldn't this be a club only for women who can be seen from space?

  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoulaHerb said:

I try to create a small close group - social circle for "rich only" Ladies for socializing purposes ...if you are interested send me a notecard or im in game (voulaherb resident)

Is there some particular reason for the "rich only"?   Especially if you are referring to real-life rich?  What if someone was just a rich lady in SL?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some wonderful friends in SL.  Over the years we have all had our "poor" moments where the others would help out with some L$ or just a gift of something. Nobody asked for it, we just did it because it was what you do for each other.  I call these friendships beyond being rich in SL.  They are priceless

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VoulaHerb said:

social circle for "rich only" Ladies 

Rich from their own volition? Or rich because they dated the right person? Very different definitions of wealth.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

We all know rich only means "5k joining fee, pay my tier for me".

No...get a job

actually the group will be free to join but invitation only :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ItHadToComeToThis said:

We all know rich only means "5k joining fee, pay my tier for me".

No...get a job

^^this^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, anniepany said:

^^this^^

actually the group will be free to join but invitation only

this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, how will you verify wealth? Does a potential member need to provide bank statements and such? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Again, how will you verify wealth? Does a potential member need to provide bank statements and such? 

Actually certain things usually can be found out from conversation mostly...and if this part is done we will see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm the Queen of Bedistan, and I'm definitely inside 15-20% of my country. (Well, for at least 7 hours of the day, anyway.) By the OP's definition that makes me wealthy and eligible to join her group! ūüėÉ

What a shame I'm not a lady. ūüė•

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I a rich woman in the United States when I don't think I am but am a rich woman compared to the rest of the world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Donna Underall said:

Am I a rich woman in the United States when I don't think I am but am a rich woman compared to the rest of the world?

probablly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VoulaHerb said:

I try to create a small close group - social circle for "rich only" Ladies for socializing purposes ...if you are interested send me a notecard or im in game (voulaherb resident)

 

7 minutes ago, VoulaHerb said:

Actually certain things usually can be found out from conversation mostly...and if this part is done we will see

 

Possibly.  However, if I was making assumptions from conversation, I would either have to assume that English is not your first language or that you are not really "rich".  In the area where I live, the wealthy tend to pride themselves on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc...

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

 

 

Possibly.  However, if I was making assumptions from conversation, I would either have to assume that English is not your first language or that you are not really "rich".  In the area where I live, the wealthy tend to pride themselves on grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc...

 

well you are right...english is not my first language 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

Rich from their own volition? Or rich because they dated the right person? Very different definitions of wealth.

both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me it sounds like she is trying to create some sort of role play group for elitest women, who act rich and posh looking down their upturned noses at us regular folks. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...