How soon is soon.....

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Adumelial Rothstein said:

Customize Your Home

On the above link^

F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5,

another 50 of those F5s..don't stop now?

Pffft. Micro$oft Windblows, obviously. ATTN: MAC USERS: Press Command+R and hold it. The page will continuously refresh with enough time to let go when you spot what you're looking for.

OR just follow @Patch Linden 's thread and when you get an email showing an update, then go to the page to claim yours.

Because:

S.I.M.

P.L.E.

Bahahahaha

9 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Pffft. Micro$oft Windblows, obviously. ATTN: MAC USERS: Press Command+R and hold it. The page will continuously refresh with enough time to let go when you spot what you're looking for.

OR just follow @Patch Linden 's thread and when you get an email showing an update, then go to the page to claim yours.

Because:

S.I.M.

P.L.E.

Bahahahaha

I now follow @Patch Linden

Thank-you Alyona for the info!

P.S. I hope this keeps me out of forum trouble now? Bahahahaha's in echo format~

Edited by Adumelial Rothstein
to try to get the name Patch Linden in Orange
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Adumelial Rothstein said:

I now follow 

Patch Linden

Thank-you Alyona for the info!

P.S. I hope this keeps me out of forum trouble now? Bahahahaha's in echo format~

It shows up in the orange box when you basically page the person by putting an @ before their name.  They will then get notification of the "mention" - i.e. they've been paged.  The mention does show in the post as a clickable link to the profile also, but it wasn't created by putting the profile link in the post.

@Adumelial Rothstein

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.